BOS Trial 2014 Extension 2 Solutions & Marking Criteria (1 Viewer)

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Hey all,

We apologise for the delay, but the solutions, marking criteria and markers comments are finally here!

Please note that these solutions are still somewhat in draft mode so if you see any errors, please feel free to PM either myself or Trebla.

We hope that these will be of some use to you (or to future students reading this message).

Good luck all for your HSC, and I'll see you all again for my HSC solutions on Wednesday =)

Carrot.

Last edited:

robtob

HSC
Hey Carrot, there's a typo on the 3rd line of p24, RHS should read (acostheta - ae)/PS

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Cheers! Trebla will get on to that when he returns from work, as I don't have access to the TeX file =(

Immortality

Rekt by Adv. English
HSC
For question 6 MC, none of the answers were right

egress

HSC
In my booklet, Option D in Question 9 was printed as |x|≥tan-1x which is true, not |x|>tan-1x (difference being it has a greater than or equals sign, and thus the equality at x=0 doesn't make it false).

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
In my booklet, Option D in Question 9 was printed as |x|≥tan-1x which is true, not |x|>tan-1x (difference being it has a greater than or equals sign, and thus the equality at x=0 doesn't make it false).
That question was also modified.

Luke Mao

HSC
Can you give me the link to the solutions? I cannot find where it is

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)