BOS showcases. (1 Viewer)

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Has anyone been nominated for any of the Board Of Studies showcases of major works (OnStage, DesignTech, etc)?

If so, post post post post.

So far, we've had 2 guys nominated for DesignTech.

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
doesn't the marking happen same time as HSC marking ? ( according to my friend )

helper

HSC
N/A
IT, Dance and drama performance marking is over. Languages, D&T and Music are occuring at the moment.

Other bits are marked later.

I know a group performance and individual that have been nominated for Drama.

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Apparently the new system for OnStage is that Sydney performances are nominated on the first Friday (this year: 9/9/05) and regional groups on the second Friday (16/9/05)

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
Gavrillo said:
Apparently the new system for OnStage is that Sydney performances are nominated on the first Friday (this year: 9/9/05) and regional groups on the second Friday (16/9/05)
Ha ha, I don't think so. Our school got nominations last friday and we are most definitly regional (lismore). I also think that we had to have our videos in by this friday, so I doubt that anyone is getting nominated this friday because as far as I know, the video recordings have to be in at sydney this friday.

=slade=

HSC
one of my friends has been chosen to display his D&T major work in the powerhouse museum in sydney.. if that counts!!

C

Crazy Pomo

Gavrillo said:
Dear dear me Gavrillo. Smells like delusion to me old boy. We often hide from the truth. We didn't get selected. We/ You are officially an 'other'.

scoby_2000

HSC
a guy from my school got nominated for the DT showcase.,...i thought it was preety average... magnetic car roof racks

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
=slade= said:
one of my friends has been chosen to display his D&T major work in the powerhouse museum in sydney.. if that counts!!
no, so far he has only been nominated, we dont find out if we made it till after the hsc.....

i got nominated for designtech along wit 2 others from my school...

we also had a group dominated for onstage

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)