BOS Showcase: 2009 Major Works (1 Viewer)

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
thanks the ending is my second favorite part. My favourite is bernies line "i don't swing that way buddy..." piss my self whenever i hear it I made my message tone lols

thanks for commenting on my piano playing ( i did all of it, on the day lols )

Last edited:

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
love it marquelle. i love the "you mean you must defecate?" thing and emotional guitar.

i loved the pope's contraceptive message and the crazy piano and all those wild screams...
and bra-burning garduation and the "boing" sound effect.

haha - simon says is best ending
crazy piano = awesome

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
I'm still reading it and the more i do, the more i love it!
I love the way you've set this out. My favourites are call the dictionary! plasticity has a new meaning, retail therapy: a recognised practice, because you can’t eat endorphins, buy - i just keep writing more as i read them. Ah and pop memorabilia, paparazzinazi, your children and your children's children. I just love them all - you'd better get a fantastic mark! haha
Somehow I missed this earlier.

Thankyou so much for your awesome feedback. I really hope I do well, the amount of hours that went into that thing...gah!

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
OMG so tranterisc. i thought the character was a man and then BAM a woman well done

I love your piece especially the pieces called: indifference, evolution and exorcism

Last edited:

jacq093

HSC
wow. i've skimmed through all of the ones on here and
WOW.
:jaw: Just amazing.

Congratulations on such fantastic works!

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Read through some of the work. They seem pretty good although I'm not a very good English judge. Congratulations to everyone finsihing their major work.

hereyes

HSC
contemplating whether or not to post anything up...

but shall willingly post up my friend's MW. seeing as she doesn't have an acc.

Medium: Short Story
Title: [Insert your name here]

hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

i'll put mine up....
soon....
maybe tomorrow.
no, this isn't procrastination.

Last edited:

Charlessunstrum

HSC
I did EX2 but I'm a bit hesitant to post mine up. I just know someone will find some horrific spelling mistake. I'm usually just a lurker on here...

BUT, from reading some of the other compositions I reckon there's going to be a few E4s.

I read one of the poetry works; "quick fix, cheap thrill". I was a little indifferent at first but the diction and word choice was pretty wonderful. The author definitely has a very good economy of words.
eg:

"It’s funny when the word ‘buy’ / fits comfortably in your mouth. / Sits just right.

All round good job I think.

I might go and read a few more...

accio.brain

HSC
^^ skimmed over your friend's MW, i love it just from what i read!

accio.brain

HSC
On another note, 30 views and no comments??
That's never reassuring...

Therewego

HSC
ahhh come on someone comment on mine the suspense is killing me :p

good stuff/bad stuff/ indifference is all appreciated :)

accio.brain

HSC
Diametric: Really liked yours! I loved the concept and your writing style

diametric

HSC
thanks accio.
did you read the RS as well, cause thats the one im worried about? most people's seem a helluva lot better.

i started reading yours last night when i was already sleepy. ill finish it off tonight and get back to you.

posey-rose

The lost member
HSC
I did EX2 but I'm a bit hesitant to post mine up. I just know someone will find some horrific spelling mistake. I'm usually just a lurker on here...

I'm a tad hesitant as well.
I refuse to reread mine incase i freak out about a massive mistake i know would be there.

at least it's one unit completely finished now right?

accio.brain

HSC
thanks accio.
did you read the RS as well, cause thats the one im worried about? most people's seem a helluva lot better.

i started reading yours last night when i was already sleepy. ill finish it off tonight and get back to you.
Just read your RS, it's pretty decent and account of your research/links with EE1 is good. It's minor but I would've moved a few commas around lol. I really like your last paragraph though! If for some reason they don't like it (though it's not as bad as that..), I reckon the last sentence is enough for them to think it's wonderful! =]

thanks, i'd like to know what someone thinks...

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
sorry accio.brain i thought i posted about yours last night lols i ended up putting it on facebook lols

i really your piece, especially the opening, its structure was really good and i liked how the dialogue flowed it seemed naturally but philospohical (if you get what i mean). Overall i think its a really strong piece, you should do well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)