BoS O-Week Meatup '07 TOMMOROW - 12PM - FISHER - BE THERE!!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: BoS O-Week Meatup '07

most awesomest USYD BoS meat was the end of semester two last year

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC

townie said:
most awesomest USYD BoS meat was the end of semester two last year
Wha? That meat was low-key as...

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC

Just pull off some Simpsons quotes.

"You know what I like about you British? Octopussy. I must have seen that movie....twice!"

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad

withoutaface said:
Wha? That meat was low-key as...
yeah, but it was like, fun, and relaxing, it's not always about getting totally shitfaced (tho i cant believe ME of all people is saying that)

lengy

HSC

will the real Lexy please stand up. :p

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC

Libbster said:
tequila sunrise ftmfw :uhhuh:

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Vodka sunrise = Thumbs up Yum

Tequila sunrise = horrible

lengy

HSC

i'm in your o-week wondering wtf to do. seriously, anyone else here? i can't do thursday or friday. maybe i should buzz rubles or something.

lengy

HSC

I'm in Badham honeybear and I have all your honey so come find me and I will give you my honey.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC

bazookajoe said:
Just pull off some Simpsons quotes.

"You know what I like about you British? Octopussy. I must have seen that movie....twice!"
Past instances where I professed to like you, were FRAUDULENT!

I had sexual relations with your spouse slash significant other.

Seryn

Ayreonaut
HSC

I'm not going to make it tommorow as i'll be helping out on the Archaeology society stall instead. Sorry to dissapoint you all *rolls eyes* God knows why theres even an Archsoc stall in the first place. We only had like 15 people sign up (mostly old members like myself :p) So yeah, come visit me so I don't completely die of boredom - if you can even find the stall in the first place with the pathetic attempt at overall planning of the stalls

stazi

Nightman
HSC

We should have two teams of five, as there's more money to be won that gay.

lengy

HSC

lol at the Liberal stall being between Army Regiment and EU in some hard to find location.

Libbster

HSC

DAMNIT, I can't come scav hunting anymore :burn: damn our o-week stall for being so productive, I won't get off til five. oh well, i can still meet u guys at fisher and take some photos (enter our comp and u win a digital camera) but won't be able to hunt :burn: :burn: :burn: stas do u want to take over organising?

and stas did u come over the student lounge stall, i could have sworn it was u, if so i was wearing silver cowboy boots :p

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC

stazi said:
We should have two teams of five, as there's more money to be won that gay.
Oi stas, I went past the COMSoc stall and my mate joined and didn't see you there :(

stazi

Nightman
HSC

Libbster said:
DAMNIT, I can't come scav hunting anymore :burn: damn our o-week stall for being so productive, I won't get off til five. oh well, i can still meet u guys at fisher and take some photos (enter our comp and u win a digital camera) but won't be able to hunt :burn: :burn: :burn: stas do u want to take over organising?

and stas did u come over the student lounge stall, i could have sworn it was u, if so i was wearing silver cowboy boots :p
ok ill take over.
and yes i did for a sec. were you the one who spoke to me. i dont remember what anyone was wearing. i asked if you guyz had free usb sticks as im a jew.

bazooka - im not on the execs of cumsoc anymore, as i was overseas during the general erection.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC

... now i'm having trouble finding my BoS stickers that I smuggled out of the office...

stazi

Nightman
HSC

We are not wearing them :( :( !!!! i'll be so embarassed

Libbster

HSC

stazi said:
ok ill take over.
and yes i did for a sec. were you the one who spoke to me. i dont remember what anyone was wearing.i asked if you guyz had free usb sticks as im a jew.
no that wasn't me talking to you, i was doing stuff (i can't remember what :p)

stazi said:
i asked if you guyz had free usb sticks as im a jew.
lol

lala2

Banned
HSC

lol...there are BOS stickers? Hmmm, but I guess after setting up a BOS office, BOS shirts, BOS stressballs....BOS stickers are to be expected. I'm not sure I can come tomorrow--I don't want to go all the way in just to:

- tag along with friends who are SPOCs and predictably busy
- grab a piggy balloon (missed the guy who gave out the balloons, and at 5 feet 3-4ish inches, definitely not tall enough--even with my umbrella--to reach a balloon securely tethered on a not-very-stable-looking pole)
- maybe bump into a friend holding a get-together whose open invite on her MSN name has been changed to needing ECON books and who has, previously, organised something and told everyone about it, and then cancelled the day before
- find out exactly what times MADSOC classes are usually held.

and I need to practice piano--only time I get this week before Saturday lesson

btw, does anyone know what times MADSOC classes are generally held? I came in the morning, the girl with the pamphlets had not arrived yet, and the stall attendant attending to me said they haven't finalised their times (which I believe) but can anyone speak from past experience?

/end complain-fest.

P.S. It was a great day today--met up with familiar faces, some familiar names but not familiar faces, chatted to a few friendly random people, drifted around the stores like the C&S queen (baha), had lunch, went to Dymocks and became a bookworm, went back after the rain to try my luck, and went home with some more friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)