• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

BOS meetup @ O-week thread! (1 Viewer)

JUB JUB

HSC
I had to catch up on 13 chemistry lectures in the last week.. and I'm still not finished yet.
tell me about it, i haven't even started to yet.

who listens in chemistry anyway....i propose less work and more of those pretty coloured experiments....that eat up 10 minutes of the lecture

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
i am guessing that eastern avenue lecture theatre is da best (but not for sleeping though :p )

anyways, have u guys been to the new teachers building- woah man, it so cool...i went to the comp. lab there last time to do my pre lab quiz (for chem.) and i can tell u that i envy those B teaching ppls!! :mad1:

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by shelley
hah lectures theatres are ok though..seats quite comfy good aucostics..lol..great place to sing and be heard..or in my case tape lectures
yeah, the lack of carpet makes those lecture rooms have good acoustic- our lecturers don't even need to use the microphones. :D

but bad thing is that when u talk to the guy next to ya- then the lecturer gets pissed (coz he gets disturbed!!) :mad1:

Collin

HSC
N/A
I'm that behind because when Quantum Mechanics started, I didn't listen. Hence most of the following lectures made no sense. But it doesn't matter now, I've caught up mostly and I'm only around 3 lectures behind.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon
I'm that behind because when Quantum Mechanics started, I didn't listen. Hence most of the following lectures made no sense. But it doesn't matter now, I've caught up mostly and I'm only around 3 lectures behind.
well u better catch up coz there is a quiz on soon. :p

Carlito

HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
pray its like my soft1001 quiz. really easy. it was so funny, we got it and everyone finished in about 5 mins and then our tutor says "25 mins to go" and everyone cracks up. lol

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by freaking_out
Oh I'm not worried. I was talking to the other uni mates of mine who also do CHEM1101, and they seem to all be horrendously behind. Infact, I found it strangely invigorating and happy to find that there are so many people who are that behind, I thought I was the only one that behind.. but now it's just plain obvious that I'm actually relatively.. ahead. :p

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon
Oh I'm not worried. I was talking to the other uni mates of mine who also do CHEM1101, and they seem to all be horrendously behind. Infact, I found it strangely invigorating and happy to find that there are so many people who are that behind, I thought I was the only one that behind.. but now it's just plain obvious that I'm actually relatively.. ahead. :p
You just talk to the dummies. In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)