BOS meetup @ O-week thread! (1 Viewer)

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
i wanted to ask- do they provide u wif free buses from central for O-week (like they did in the advisory day)?
Just get off redfern sheesh...

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by BlackJack
WALK from Redfern... you're an Engo student, you should be ashamed of yourself for not walking from redfern. :D
I agree!!... it's like 5 minute walk man

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
WALK from Redfern... you're an Engo student, you should be ashamed of yourself for not walking from redfern. :D
Originally posted by Winston
I agree!!... it's like 5 minute walk man

LoL- i was just asking- if its too hot or late and stuff, i might opt for da bus. walking is not that much of a bother for me, i walk like 5 minutes to get to my local train station anyways. :D

Winston

HSC
LoL- i was just asking- if its too hot or late and stuff, i might opt for da bus. walking is not that much of a bother for me, i walk like 5 minutes to get to my local train station anyways. :D
Hot? you're lazy! Late? Well security bus, which i'm going to be asking about during o-week

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
1. Buses are slloowww..... unless you happen to be running from central, running is good for your health.
2. I believe it is one of the main reasons unis avoid summer. Especially in certain buildings.

I usually cut through engo area too.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
... I believe it is one of the main reasons unis avoid summer. Especially in certain buildings....
mate- don't get me started on that- i went to Usyd on thursday, and i found that hardly any rooms got aircon...and all the buildings are too old to have it...thats why UTS has an advantage in this factor. :D :eek:

Winston

HSC
mate- don't get me started on that- i went to Usyd on thursday, and i found that hardly any rooms got aircon...and all the buildings are too old to have it...thats why UTS has an advantage in this factor. :D :eek:

how about my room for maths 3 u, doesnt have a fan in it as well and they wouldnt opent he windows bastards! :p

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by Winston
how about my room for maths 3 u, doesnt have a fan in it as well and they wouldnt opent he windows bastards! :p
tell me bout it man! :rolleyes:
bloody on a hot day all you have is the hot breeze from the windows and the build up of b.o

Wyvern

HSC
I walked from Sydney Uni to Redfern at 11pm last week and it was perfectly safe, there were cops patrolling the area.
The lack of safety there is overhyped, even during the riots public members were not attacked.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Wyvern
I walked from Sydney Uni to Redfern at 11pm last week and it was perfectly safe, there were cops patrolling the area.
The lack of safety there is overhyped, even during the riots public members were not attacked.
why did u stay back at sydney uni. for so long? :p

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by Wyvern
eekk!! doesnt the uni close at 9pm?
MuahU what were ya doing there so late?

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
anyways- back to this meetup topic...we meet at 9.45am right, so how long do we wait there for (i.e until 9.50am?)

and also, who's definitely comming, so we can have a look out for u, i'll make an official list. :D

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Ok, here's the list of ppl. who have said that they're comming:

• tooheys
  • winston
  • xiao1985
  • Freaking_Out
  • KittyKat
  • Carlito
  • ashwin
  • alman
  • fribius
  • JKDDragon
  • KeypadSDM
  • Wyvern
  • Starlette

lemme know, if ur comming and not on the list. :D

Last edited:

Wyvern

HSC
I wasn't at uni lol
a friend's car broke down in the area and we had to catch a train, we were going to walk the long way around to central because we were uneasy about the area but then we saw all the cops patrolling the area and caught a train from Redfern without any problem

btw I might come to the meet seeing as I don't know anyone at Syd Uni :(

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Ok, here's the list of ppl. who have said that they're comming:

• tooheys
  • winston
  • xiao1985
  • Freaking_Out
  • KittyKat
  • Carlito
  • ashwin
  • alman
  • perfectionist

lemme know, if ur comming and not on the list. :D
wait, when did i say i am cumin?? =(

uhm, but on an other hand, seein all da bos'ers will be fun... so yea, i will cum to the meet up, but i will go away... =p blehz... none of u knows me any way

@ ashwin: dun u DARE share my identity...!!! muahahahhaa, i shall... uhm... i shall... um,,, i shall do soemthing if u do!!!! XD

ashwin

Creator
HSC
share ur identity? lol man, they'll c u anyway. if i see u im gonna point and scream: "HEY THATS XIAO! GET HIMMMMMM!!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)