BOS meet-up (1 Viewer)

Collin

HSC
N/A
SashatheMan said:
this is gang war, Bring out yuor laptops boys its hakcign time lol
Oh yeah, just don't hack into my computer while I'm playing Starcraft! LOLOL!!11!1!!1!1

peteski01

Enlarged Member
HSC
N/A
rofl! i think his name was rodney or something.... was he with his mates or by himself? ahahhaha, oh fuck i cant believe i missed this. hahahahahaha

Collin

HSC
N/A
Peter: I actually saw him again 2 weeks later aswell, it was either Sam or Ellie's party.. can't remember. You were there right? How the hell did you miss him?

Donshe: Oh no, I can't argue with you anymore.. it's wasting my precious multiplayer StarCraft time! LOLOL!1!

Seriously, I'm off to bed. Peter, give me a call if you wanna come in the morning.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
so u guysall pump iron in yuor uni gyms? or does the exersice come from tapping yuor keyboard keys playing starcraft.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
SashatheMan said:
so u guysall pump iron in yuor uni gyms? or does the exersice come from tapping yuor keyboard keys playing starcraft.
I neither pump iron, nor play starcraft, or any other game online for that matter, so there goes your theory:)

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
o_O justin!!!u killed the thread!!!

bos meetup: midday 2nd wed, out side fisher...

kow_dude

HSC
There should be a sign on a wall "BOS Meetup", along with your bos username name tags on your shirt :)

transcendent

HSC
N/A
i thought about doing that... but it'd seem lame and everyone would beat me up :( that wouldn't be a good start to the year.

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
transcendent said:
i thought about doing that... but it'd seem lame and everyone would beat me up :( that wouldn't be a good start to the year.
dont worry....i know kung fu :p

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Might drop by and see u's all there, i can imagine it being quite weird though, having a meetup when u don't know what anyone looks like

tennille

HSC
Ultimate said:
Might drop by and see u's all there, i can imagine it being quite weird though, having a meetup when u don't know what anyone looks like
I'd just go up to some random person... "Hi, my name is Tennille, from BoS.", and they're like "and...". Turns out to be a janitor or something.

tennille

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
meeting people from the internet is scary as fuck
It is scary.

Hence, that's why you bring someone a long with you (someone who is tough, big, i dont know anything else). :p

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
comming from a big tough person, it's still scary.
It's so awkward ... someone from bos at uts open day... came up to me and i was like errr..... ok i have to go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)