• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

BoS meat for 2011 first years (1 Viewer)

HSC
I don't really, because i went to a high school that was full of arabs.............
SO, well yeah international students wont even contribute anyway other than getting money in any possible way.

Arabs live off welfare, Asians mainly find money, aboriginals unwilling to live like us, white, i don't know. So that is why 30 years ago, we built a small dam in queensland and hoped it stopped statewide flooding. Lack of people wanting to say, 'I'm Australian and i'm going to fix this place up no matter what.' Obivious since we barely have any solar fields here, what a waste. But this is IMO.

Well yes I'm chinese but so? I want to help anyone really and I even want to be prime minister! When was the last time the world had a truly incorruptible leader?

Anyway i do enjoy life of course amid all these problems so i want to meet new people. Well of course I'm looking for people who want a brighter future, develop new technology and want to get rid of all these conflicts in the world by trying (even though I can't now.) and not being a hypocrite. Well look at Egypt, they've finally took action. We need that here too, to advance and build a society willing to take action.
what the fuck

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
Lol wow at the thread. I'm still up for the meat.

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
bump

I know there's the Facebook event but I don't know your BoS names.. so post if you're attending and I'll make a list with BoS usernames.

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
Sorry try again I accidently set it to private

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)