BOS HSC Workshop- Who is going?? (1 Viewer)

Who is attending the BOS HSC Workshop??

• Yes!

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters

Bored of Studies

Administrator
Administrator
Unlock your Potential with the BOS HSC Success Workshop!

Here is some info on what you will learn and the skills you will pick up in this full one day couse:

• Improve your results by learning the standards of the performance bands and how you can work towards that top band
  • Learn how to use the resources that are available to you ie HSC papers, Mapping Grids, Marking Criteria and Marking Centre Reports.
  • Learn how to maximise your skills in answering questions to boost you marks in relation to timing, the length of your answer and working to the verb requirement.
  • Find out where your current performance is and what you need to work on to lift it to the next level.
We guarantee that this workshop will motivate and teach you how to really boost your marks in the HSC with its expert course presenters, previous HSC Head Markers.

Register before April 20th to recieve the Early Bird price of $99 (after that $139).

This is a one off workshop run by Bored of Studies so don't miss out! :)

Visit
http://www.boredofstudies.org/HSCSuccessWorkshop.php for more info and to buy tickets!

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
It really depends on the day - what I have on the day and etc.

However, I am really up for going - my parents enthusiastically agreeed with me so yeah...hopefully I can be there.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
this vaguely reminds me of another thread which is exactly the same as this.

Tutored

Snooze Fest
HSC
this vaguely reminds me of another thread which is exactly the same as this.
Haha yeah but its by the same individual (I think - or if not, one who was heavily involved in that thread anyway) and is referring to the day that got moved ahead a couple of months anyway...even though those who purchased tickets in planning to attend the one earlier in the year can now use that ticket to attend this one...come to think of it, we should have probably just stuck with the old thread, because it answered alot more questions.

But yes, I am highly positive I'll be going ^_^

Bored of Studies

Administrator
Administrator
I just started a new thread because there is now new information about the workshop and people who have not yet bought tickets probally wont want to fish through five pages of comments :)

But I hope to see you guys there!

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
im not going
but i have a question...

how do u start a poll?
lol

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I'd like to go, but I can't... live to far away.

meliz92: It is there when you are starting a topic. Make sure you are quick at making the poll, because it has to be made within a few minutes of making the thread.

suzlee

HSC
Just curious,
Which year groups is this open to? 11 and 12?

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
im not going
but i have a question...

how do u start a poll?
lol
I just started a new thread because there is now new information about the workshop and people who have not yet bought tickets probally wont want to fish through five pages of comments :)

But I hope to see you guys there!
pleased to see the new thread is effectively illuminating all the new info =]=]

Mystique1

HSC
Awesome =]

Would be nice to know some people first.
Im up for meeting new people lol

Bored of Studies

Administrator
Administrator
Great to see so many people are interested. It's going to be a great day.

Here is some info on Chris Bray the guest speaker for the day:

Chris Bray (right), 25, lives in Sydney, Australia, and is forging an exciting career combining his passion for photography, film making, writing and applying his engineering degree to developing innovative approaches to adventuring. Australian Geographic Young Adventurer of the Year and Spirit of Adventure awardee and chairman of the Australia & New Zealand chapter of The Explorers Club, Chris has also started several small businesses including ExFac, has been awarded leadership and academic scholarships and runs The Gore-Tex Spirit of Adventure Grant with his mate Clark Carter. Chris is also a successful speaker, encouraging others to reach for their own life goals.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
Chris Bray (right), 25, lives in Sydney, Australia, and is forging an exciting career combining his passion for photography, film making, writing and applying his engineering degree to developing innovative approaches to adventuring. Australian Geographic Young Adventurer of the Year and Spirit of Adventure awardee and chairman of the Australia & New Zealand chapter of The Explorers Club, Chris has also started several small businesses including ExFac, has been awarded leadership and academic scholarships and runs The Gore-Tex Spirit of Adventure Grant with his mate Clark Carter. Chris is also a successful speaker, encouraging others to reach for their own life goals.
i hope there are feel good disney movies in the showbags!

Bored of Studies

Administrator
Administrator
EARLY BIRD TICKETS FINISH TODAY!!

Hurry in for cheaper tickets ($99) after that tickets are $139! Thats a saving of $40!!

Bored of Studies

Administrator
Administrator
Hey guys,

We have extended the Early Bird ticket offer right up until the day of the seminar (Sat 2nd May) so you can now purchase tickets for $99 until then :)

However, don't leave it until the last minute because seats are limited!

Don't forget, Parents of students who attend may be eligible for a 50% tax refund!! Visit the workshop site for more details:

http://www.boredofstudies.org/HSCSuccessWorkshop.php</SPAN>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)