BOS English Premier League Fantasy Soccer/Football League (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Yeah im off to a shocker, several players coming off the bench instead of starting. some not playing at all :S

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
yeah i was surprised u didnt start any of ur hammers ...

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
terry and henry saved my ass, still floundering though. Bloody Stilios didnt play at all, stupid Bolton.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Horrible week for me, only 33 points. Dunno what the hell Allardyce was thinking, putting Okocha on the bench. Charlton screwed me over, Fortune didn't play and Ambrose got a red card.

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
im happy with my effort...although i dont quite understand why Van Der somebody (the Dutch keeper for Man U) started ahead of Howard when i swear Howard was more expensive? But oh well...might have to make a few changes.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Meads said:
im happy with my effort...although i dont quite understand why Van Der somebody (the Dutch keeper for Man U) started ahead of Howard when i swear Howard was more expensive? But oh well...might have to make a few changes.
yea...Howard is our second choice keeper behind Van Der Sar :) .

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
matt#1 said:
yea...Howard is our second choice keeper behind Van Der Sar :) .
i dont even actually think Van Der Sar is on the sportal.com goalkeeper roster :S

^___^
HSC
Meads said:
i dont even actually think Van Der Sar is on the sportal.com goalkeeper roster :S
of all places...

try www.soccernet.com
www. theworldgame.com.au

van der sar's move to man utd was like, highly publicised because he is supposed to be our replacement for the great dane

matt#1

HSC
N/A
... said:
van der sar's move to man utd was like, highly publicised because he is supposed to be our replacement for the great dane
so far he has proven to be a great replacement. He was very solid in his first game and nade a brilliant save in the first half.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
... said:
every keeper fergie has signed has been schmeichels replacement, and all have failed. bosnich, barthez, van der gouw, ricardo and carroll have all had high expectations but failed to hold the job. so far v.d. sar has only made one good save. whether he takes the applause of old trafford is yet to be seen. remember roy carroll had a great start in that FA cup match against Arsenal but we all know how that went

but i have always thought v.d. sar was one of the best keeps in epl, and he could do better than fulham. fergies gone for consistency. lets see if it pays off

slip

HSC
im starting to think henry could be wirth the 14mil, cause you probably only want to play 1 striker... but surely henry will have an injury or a form slump some time, he is only human right? right? right? AHHHHHHHHHHHH

im happy with my start, 10th, hoped for a bit better, but improvements can be made.

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
... said:
of all places...

try www.soccernet.com
www. theworldgame.com.au

nah i meant in the sportal.com dream team thing, i dont think he can be selected as part of ur team.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Henry will be invaluable me thinks. With the addition of the Actim bonus points thing he's bound to be in the top 3 motm honours each game. Also if he does get injured, and im hoping his value will go up and will make it easier to purchase someone like Rooney :D

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
bendayoun *spelling* had a terrific debut, hes on for gianokopolous *spelling* the idiota ... i have, 1 of my teams is doing well, and one not so well ...

HSC
Was a side effect of the new bonus point procedure that it would take ages to do? Seeing as there have been no bonus points awarded yet, and I have Gerrard in one team and Bent in another, I think I'm in line for some.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
i just discovered that the fulham website has a fantasy league as well. you only get a 75 mil budget. but you can pick as many players from the one team, and as the website says, "you can pick the entire fulham squad if you want".

not if u want to win the league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)