• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

BOS English Premier League Fantasy Soccer/Football League (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

slip

HSC
yeh forssel started this weekend thou, so that should do him the world of good, should see some improved form soon.

mid week fixtures coming up. allows 2 quick subs. but its screwed because i can only muster 8 players who actually play for team in the mid week fixtures, damn everton, west ham, liverpool and charlton all not playing.

thing is if it cost 4pts for a sub that 8pts to put in a player who plays mid week and then transfer the other player back in. chances are that will cost more then it earns. 1 free sub yeh, but you wanna use that to improve the team.

friedel is gone robinson is in. still need to improve my team drastically.

Last edited:

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Yeah my team looks great on paper, but they never perform. Stupid Fortune not playing for Charlton, he's out and Ridgewell from Villa is in. Hopefully he gets another game this weekend. Full list of teams not playing this gameweek is: Liverpool, Charlton, West Ham, Everton, Man Utd and Wigan.

Numero Uno

HSC
OLEARY YOU IDIOT !!
Solano only played 18 mins cause he sed he wouldnt mind going to liverpool he got promoted to the subs bench :(
that fuked my whole week up
as if he didnt play i would have had HORSFIELD on and fuking he owned this week !!
mother F$#^*# #$%#$ !! yes and i also had repka on bench #@48234 ! 1@#$@ !!
i should have pwned this week oh well :(

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
I had Roy Carrol but picked fucken Davis from Sunderland instead, Carroll scored 7 and Davis scored 1 :(

matt#1

HSC
N/A
I'm pretty satisfied with my position after 2 rounds. I'm currently 3rd in the "no big 4" BOS Challenge...and 6th in the normal BOS league.

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
With Heskey to return next week, I'm expecting Bruce to drop Forsell back to the bench. Enter Mido, who seems to have been in fine touch so far this season.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
bloody hell got owned this week.... got caught up in work and otherstuff this weekend and forgot to change my team for the matchday.... still had henry as capt instead of lampard of van der sar, repka was on the bench.... and why the hell is heinze on the bench these days,

my challenge team is beating the crap out of my normal one, in fact it would come 2nd in the normal comp.... shows how much henry, gerrard, lampard and co are worth...

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
lol yeah my challenge is going great, I might tweak it to reflect it :)

slip

HSC
4th or equal 3rd. but im still not happy.

how many player has everyone got playing midweek, ive got 7 or 8.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
same. at least the players that im missing are shit ones from west ham and wigan. i should still score well

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
I'm missing all of my Pool trio this week as well as Cahill so I'm expecting to get owned. Also Cisse is worrying me. There have been a lot of rumours of a Marseille bid but that aside he's also consistently being played on the right instead of as a striker where he wants to be. I'm thinking I might cash him in for Rooney after tomorrow evening's match. See how he performs. If he does enough to impress Rafa and replace Morientes as our no.1 forward I'll keep him.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
I have a full squad for the next couple of gameweeks affected :D. Deliberately not picked the players i wanted apart from Gerrard.

Numero Uno

HSC
copious said:
I have a full squad for the next couple of gameweeks affected :D. Deliberately not picked the players i wanted apart from Gerrard.
Yeah ill probably get owned this week murphy, arteta and cahill arent playing this week

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
Benny_ said:
I'm missing all of my Pool trio this week as well as Cahill so I'm expecting to get owned. Also Cisse is worrying me. There have been a lot of rumours of a Marseille bid but that aside he's also consistently being played on the right instead of as a striker where he wants to be. I'm thinking I might cash him in for Rooney after tomorrow evening's match. See how he performs. If he does enough to impress Rafa and replace Morientes as our no.1 forward I'll keep him.
Cisse is playin on the right bcos we dun hav a decent right winger atm, i think Rafa wanted to play Gonzalez there but since his work permit application failed Djibril has been forced out there...

Neways the gaffer still has abt 10 days to bring in a wide man b4 the window closes...i've read he's after Cicinho now..

Numero Uno

HSC
Guys cisse is rubbish he should go 2 marsielle as frankly he's got shit skill the only reason he stands out as a player is cause of his hair :(

Dont think he's a player capable of constantly scoring goals like crouch :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)