BoS CBF Thread (1 Viewer)

Pinchy444

HSC
It's been just about 3 weeks since trials have ended and have been really un-motivated to do just about anything school related.. I find myself very sleepy (even with 8hours sleep) and overall am just cbf with eveything D:

Anybody else feeling the same way?

2xL

HSC
Mate +1 for everything. I think everyone will kick back in during school holidays after graduation.

BrokenGlass

HSC
I feel EXACTLY the same way...at my school we've lapsed back into year 8 and 9 level in terms of behaviour and work.

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm only motivated within a week or so of exams. Apart from that, I'm generally pretty meh.

Rawf

HSC
Man, you're lucky you get 8 hours of sleep nowadays. For the past few weeks I've been only getting 5 hours of sleep and I feel so dead at school.
I can't even get 8 hours of sleep on the weekend because I have a job :(

C

Chayum

I'm devastated for Software Design, seriously cbf studying a subject that I absolutely hate.

jamesischool

Forum Lurker
HSC
Uni Grad
trials been over for 3 weeks and i haven't done half of what i wanted to school-wise. after listening to past hsc students i didn't think it would be this hard to get back into study routine. we're going to get to the holidays and be like 'shit, 3 weeks to go... study, study,study'

Pinchy444

HSC
Man, you're lucky you get 8 hours of sleep nowadays. For the past few weeks I've been only getting 5 hours of sleep and I feel so dead at school.
I can't even get 8 hours of sleep on the weekend because I have a job :(
It's really strange cause before trials I was sleeping 4-5 hours and napping for 30min every arvo and I could easily study (with breaks) into the night. I'm hoping I can get my shit together this week. I got study to do tonight so I'm hoping I actually do it this time and not end up thinking about doing it and then proceeding to sleep.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)