boring HSC course? (1 Viewer)

j vile

HSC
Does anyone think that yr11 geo was more interesting than HSC?? i hate all the economy, people and cities stuff.. i rekon geo should be more on the ecosystem and natural stuff, anyone agree?

beentherdunthat

HSC
zomg. I hated geography ever since year 10 school cert.

GOD I'm so glad i'm not doing it. :)

Campione

HSC
I have to agree. Preliminary Geography is a lot more practical and straight forward rather the HSC course. The HSC course is more in depth and is rather filled with plenty of theory.

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
I liekd it. I like people/cities/dynamics much mroe than say ecosystems.

samwell

HSC
I like this years geo. The onli thin i hate from this yr is the first module itz not as scientific as last yrs module 1. Nweiz i think the rest of the topicz r pretty interesting.

dat202hoe

HSC
I'd rather be doing year 12 geo. It's more interesting.

Last edited:

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Lodgic said:
HEY HEY, another Year 2007 HSC Geography Student!!!

Yeh, i definately thought that Yr 11 Geography was a lot more interesting than HSC Geo (much more science involved imo). Even though i did better in the HSC than in Yr 11 for Geography, the Yr 12 topics of URBAN DYNAMICS, CITES (mega and world) and TOURISM (economic activity) were...ARG...i don't fancy those human-urbanised-artificial topics tbh. I loved the ECOSYSTEMS AT RISK topic though :D :eek:

The Geography course should definately be more about natural ecosystems, the environment and biological interactions between organisms. :p
I am the opposite to you. I liekd urdan dynamics, etc but not ecosystems/biological stuff so much.

Jess007

HSC
j vile said:
Does anyone think that yr11 geo was more interesting than HSC?? i hate all the economy, people and cities stuff.. i rekon geo should be more on the ecosystem and natural stuff, anyone agree?
i have to disagree with you on that one. im doing ecosystems/ megacities/tourism. its pretty good. year 11 we just sort of ' did work' didnt really learn anything year 12 is much more enjoyable for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)