bored (1 Viewer)

Kabeio

k.
HSC
fuk im bored, anyone still studying, or considering bed??

studynoob

HSC
N/A
it too dark to skate im sooo bored! i have to sit on my arse and read those pointless annoying threads where losers rant and ramble topics such as "my bf is cheating on me oh no!" or such like "my bf isnt giving my enuf dick and he likes this whore" or any goth emo threads!

Kabeio

k.
HSC
studynoob said:
it too dark to skate im sooo bored! i have to sit on my arse and read those pointless annoying threads where losers rant and ramble topics such as "my bf is cheating on me oh no!" or such like "my bf isnt giving my enuf dick and he likes this whore" or any goth emo threads!
yeh i reckon, most of them are shit, oh well, bed here i come....

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Lmao, if you're doing the HSC next year, I would suggest you not to bum around, and like start doing Economics study wayyy ahead of anyone in your class, you'll need time like crazy in year 12.

studynoob

HSC
N/A
i dont do economics! beside i cant be fucked to study! school sucks!

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
hahah :rolleyes: Though =p even if you don't do economics, start studying for other subjects, unless if you intend not to do well in year 12.

studynoob

HSC
N/A
Rekkusu said:
hahah :rolleyes: Though =p even if you don't do economics, start studying for other subjects, unless if you intend not to do well in year 12.
i try man i try but i just cant be bothered! this is a bad habit since year 4 i always failed grades i gto almost 40% all sub in the sc and 50-60ish in the prelim! i suck man i suck maybe i should become a emo!? hahaha fuck no!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)