Bored (1 Viewer)

Peartie

HSC
Just thought Id start up this thread cause im getting bored of studying for the same 2 subjects!

Good luck everyone with your exams!

T

trolloutaface

thanks for this thread. I just remembered that I was supposed to only have a 10 minute break ^______^

Peartie

HSC
lol...yea those "10 minute breaks" are excellent - especially the ones that seem to last for hours :p

what are we all studying at the moment?

im doing hist189 and pol165

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I have found the solution... not studying.

I probably do < 5 hours for each exam... and I don't do notes or tutorial questions or even pay all that much attention in lectures so I am basically learning things properly for the first time.

I really want to try harder but I am so incredibly lazy.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
well i'm trying to get onto the journals but as usual they're not working for me. not sure if it's mac or my computer today.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
studying how to make an isometric game engine with arrays in flash!

Luke!

Sexual Revolutionist
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
I have found the solution... not studying.

I probably do < 5 hours for each exam... and I don't do notes or tutorial questions or even pay all that much attention in lectures so I am basically learning things properly for the first time.

I really want to try harder but I am so incredibly lazy.
Hahaha... a complete defeatist... excellent.

Peartie

HSC
yea the journals arent working for me either :( THATS SO CRAP!

bukwow

I am a Banana
HSC
i think i spend more time calculating the marks needing to pass and the marks i need or don't have to get rather than spending the time to study for it >_>

ALLLICE

HSC
Peartie said:
lol...yea those "10 minute breaks" are excellent - especially the ones that seem to last for hours :p

what are we all studying at the moment?

im doing hist189 and pol165
I should be studying hist189 too and soc175- but I can't be bothered. After my Saturday exam for ling I decided to give myself the rest of the weekend off :)

Peartie

HSC
lol...yea....saturday exams have gotta suck - luckily none for me though :) (just had to work instead)

hist189 is soooo fun :( im over it now

leeha

HSC
amen to this thread. studying is so dealthy boring. i prob should do more but hey

iamsickofyear12

HSC
bukwow said:
i think i spend more time calculating the marks needing to pass and the marks i need or don't have to get rather than spending the time to study for it >_>
I do that too.

This session I passed one subject before the exam and need 13%, 14%, and 30% in my exams to pass the rest.

CieL

HSC
Urgh lucky.. most of my finals need a pass to pass the course..

I can't motivate myself to look at my books.. I have two exams next week and I've only looked at chapter1 of one unit.. I'm expecting to fail everything..

iamsickofyear12

HSC
CieL said:
Urgh lucky.. most of my finals need a pass to pass the course..

I can't motivate myself to look at my books.. I have two exams next week and I've only looked at chapter1 of one unit.. I'm expecting to fail everything..
So do mine... but if they didn't then that is all I would have to get.

I am motivated for about 5 minutes, then I get sick of it and watch tv.

CieL

HSC
That's alright then, you must be doing pretty well in uni to only need around 15-30% to theoretically pass..

iamsickofyear12

HSC
CieL said:
That's alright then, you must be doing pretty well in uni to only need around 15-30% to theoretically pass..
My subjects are easy. The only reason it is so high for one of them is because the lecturer is incompetent... so bad that I am complaining about their handling of the subject.

CieL

HSC
I had one of those lecturers last year.. for bba102 I believe.. first timer at lecturing.. she was so bad I gave up going to her lectures after the first week.. it was immensely horrible.. I'm not sure if she had any clue as to what she was teaching..

iamsickofyear12

HSC
CieL said:
I had one of those lecturers last year.. for bba102 I believe.. first timer at lecturing.. she was so bad I gave up going to her lectures after the first week.. it was immensely horrible.. I'm not sure if she had any clue as to what she was teaching..
Funnily enough she isn't bad at doing the lecturers... She just hugely screwed up the major assignment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)