Bored of School... (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Seriously there are like millions of threads on this topic. Read them.

That's all I can really say to help you

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
what you wanna do after high school?

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
sports journalism
Your subjects have inferior scaling, so better study harder:)

Just kidding....I just said that to motivate you. But seriously, it's okay to be bored from time to time, have some fun during the hsc, doesn't hurt, chat in class, play cards, crack jokes, blend some fun into it and it wont be so boring.

oly1991

HSC
Your subjects have inferior scaling, so better study harder:)

Just kidding....I just said that to motivate you. But seriously, it's okay to be bored from time to time, have some fun during the hsc, doesn't hurt, chat in class, play cards, crack jokes, blend some fun into it and it wont be so boring.
thats my problem....too much fun, not enough studying

spagbowl

bread.
HSC
Try reading some the threads where the smart kids dissucss their marks and ranks and their UAI aims. It's sort of a glass is half full or half empty thing. It could motivate you to try really hard or depress you further into the void of motivation.

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
thats my problem....too much fun, not enough studying
It's still pretty early in the yr, studying excessively hard now is pretty useless, you will just forget them all. Just study what's needed and ignore the rest, and save some time for fun.
When you get closer to the hsc you will unconsciously cram more, since the closer the hsc, the more useful studying becomes (i.e. high chance of remembering)....so yeh, just calm down now, all will be fine.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
my word of advice would be just get down and do it.

when you're on your holidays you WILLL grow so BORED that you WISH you had work to do.

then once you start uni you WISH you didn't but if you're able to realise how bored you are without work it's not too bad.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
It's still pretty early in the yr, studying excessively hard now is pretty useless, you will just forget them all. Just study what's needed and ignore the rest, and save some time for fun.
It's not early. Well, it doesn't feel that way to me. Everyday I feel as though I am cramming. Everyday I feel as though I can not possibly complete all my studying. Even though the HSC externals are approximately 7 months away that's just not enough time. And with internal assessments, I feel like I have less and less time. The walls are closing in and I'm left inside. I seriously feel like time is running out too fast.

jakjak303

HSC
Why must school be such a big stress? I find no motivation at all, and I'm only in year 11. God help me in year 12....:bomb:

Premil Subs for 2009
Economics
Physics
Mathematics
Mathematics Extension 1
Advanced English
Legal Studies <---- WORST SUBJECT EVER!!!

oly1991

HSC
Why must school be such a big stress? I find no motivation at all, and I'm only in year 11. God help me in year 12....:bomb:

Premil Subs for 2009
Economics
Physics
Mathematics
Mathematics Extension 1
Advanced English
Legal Studies <---- WORST SUBJECT EVER!!!
dw about year 11.......in year 12 the motivation just naturally comes to you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)