Bored of Business Studies (1 Viewer)

~SeXcSuM~

HSC
is anyone else just bored shitless with this. iv been trying to study for the last 2 days, but MAN its boring! wats a good way to make business fun? (if thats possible)

frootloop

HSC
I'm in the same boat!

Business is very boring and as far as I know there is no way to make it less boring to study.

You just have to grit your teeth, glue your arse to the chair, memorise your notes and remember that after the exam you will never have to study Business ever ever ever again! :)

Alternatively, perhaps you could get a study buddy? Maybe you could invite a friend over or go to a library or something with them... I suppose that would make it less boring.

Owyn

HSC
try applying it to stuff you see, like an ad on tv, or a chair your sitting on. It helps you apply the stuff youve been studying, and is slightly less boring then constantly reading notes.

Jexi

HSC
Its okay after awhile. Well the case studies part is fun. But yea the content :| Shady stuff.

exa_boi87

aka biomic
HSC
Fun Business Studies = Watching the Apprentice ... dont forget this week on tuesday :D

~SeXcSuM~

HSC
thanks for the tips guys

its actually not too bad now that im sorta getting into it but its still boring as

YAY its over soon... its so close i can smell it!

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i LOVE business studies!!! this is my fave subject, and the exam ive been most looking forward too. I just don't really know how to study for it. its different to the normal dot point syllabus summaries thing i do for sciences.

chinkyeye

HSC
~SeXcSuM~ said:
is anyone else just bored shitless with this. iv been trying to study for the last 2 days, but MAN its boring! wats a good way to make business fun? (if thats possible)
i'd rahter study this subject than senior scince

Last edited by a moderator:

buffster2002

ahhhhhhhh im f*cking going INSANE studying for Business right now. KILL ME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ace-Of-Spades

HSC
Iv always hated English, and although i think Business will serve more purpose in life than English (to some), Business Studies would have to be the most boring subject i do.

richz

Ace-Of-Spades said:
Iv always hated English, and although i think Business will serve more purpose in life than English (to some), Business Studies would have to be the most boring subject i do.
lol, every subject to u is a waste of time, ie engo :p

~SeXcSuM~

HSC
only one more day of boredom left guys!!!

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!!!!!!!!! kick some business butt! ;)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
OHHH my hsc ends tomorrow. i cant wait!!! the best exam saved til last.

Moonlite

HSC
I think they should rename Business Studies as Boring Studies instead. Seriously, all you do is memorise and memorise radom n pointless info and then regurgitate it all out on the day of the exam. Actually... thats what you do for all subjects, now that I think about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)