Borat (1 Viewer)

donkeydrop

HSC
Jagshemash,

does anybody like Sasha's character?. Personally, i think he is funnier then Ali G.

donkeydrop

HSC
ahahahha, yeah.

I like baseballs, do u like baseballs......I like you, do you like me? US of A, US of A, US of A

enigma~

HSC
donkeydrop said:
Jagshemash,

does anybody like Sasha's character?. Personally, i think he is funnier then Ali G.
Hahaha...yes...loved him. I think he even made an appearance in the movie...

donkeydrop

HSC
wah wah wee wa!

Borat the movie ! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0443453/ Hopefully it will be a good movie. ahahaha, nice pics lessthanthree!

did anybody watch the episode where Borat talks about jews? "the one who have big nose and like money?" Pretty controversial stuff

My favourite episode is when he attends a baseball game in US

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I love teh borat. I make quite the borat impression too. Just ask any bosers who have met me

Jimmy_B

HSC
psychosuperfly said:
In my country there is problem
that episode was genius. borat is awesome.

what do people think of the his gay character though? a bit hit and miss for me. sometimes he's piss yourself funny, other times it looks like he's trying too hard..

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
Jimmy_B said:
what do people think of the his gay character though? a bit hit and miss for me. sometimes he's piss yourself funny, other times it looks like he's trying too hard..
U mean Bruno? I dun think hes that funny at all...Borat is still the best! :D

donkeydrop

HSC
ahahahahahahahah.

Borat at the MTV Europe Awards 2005

Introduction to the show
"Welcome to the 2005 Eurovision Song Contest."

Following Madonna's performance

"That singer before me. Who was it? It was very courageous of MTV to start the show with a genuine transvestite, he was very convincing. It was only his hands and his testi satchels that gave it away."

Introducing Coldplay

"Next is one of the most famous bands in the world. We all love very much. Please enjoy... Green Day!"

Introducing The Pussy Cat Dolls

"Please prepare yourself for masturbation because next are international singing prostitutes, Pussy Cat Dolls."

After introducing Akon

(Borat whispers to little Kazkhstani child), "quick Akon's on stage, dressing room 8. See what you can take."

Introduction to Gorillaz

"There is one singer called Shakira... sorry I laugh because in Kazakhstan this word means vagina. For example, 'Can I touch your shakira?' or 'I have seen your wife's shakira, it hangs like the mouth of a tired dog."

Introducing Green Day

(Borat is dressed in a very revealing wrestling lycra costume), "Hello it is me, Freddy Mercury. I joking, he die of AIDS. It me Borat, I not a la la loo lee. The only sex disease I ever have is gonoreah. 15 times! The ladies like Borat! Now please welcome Coldplay."

Chatting to co-presenter Brittany Murphy

"Very nice. Whah whah we whah! I imagine you with no clothes. Borat is getting fat."

At the press conference

"My 13-year-old son is travelling here by foot, with his two wives and his three childrens." "If he survives the journey I have promised him that he can make penetration with Colombian prostitute Shakira."

"I look forward to meeting Jennifer Rush, Level 42 and Terence Trent D'Arbay," "Oh and the Thompson Twins."

In interview with the BBC

"My retard brother Vilo is not able to come as he is retarded and his cage would not fit on the plane."

"Unfortunately my wife was unable to leave Kazakhstan as she is a woman... this is a good news, she is a boring. High Five!!!"

"We celebrate with a men's only party in my hotel room where we will play ping pong, wrestle totally nude and shoot dogs from the balcony."

To finish the show

"To the world, I love you! Apart from Uzbekistan. Assholes."

source: http://www.boratonline.co.uk/

duckofdoom

Ellie-Jelly
HSC
oh my god that's fucking hialrious.

Borat is a funny bastard.

I love those adds mtv are running of borat - the singing guy with the rustic smoke machine - a damn campfire.. lol

donkeydrop

HSC
http://www.wasimmer.de/downloads/Song_from_da_Ali_G_Show_s02e03_(Borat_-_In_my_Country_there_is_problem).mp3

Mp3 version of "In my country there is problem". Lyrics below

Verse
In my country there is problem,
And that problem is transport.
It take very very long,
Because Kazakhstan is big.

Chorus 1
Throw transport down the well (repeat line)
So my country can be free (repeat line)
We must make travel easy (repeat line)
Then we’ll have a big party (repeat line)

Verse 2
In my country there is problem
And that problem is the Jew
They take everybody money
And they never give it back

Chorus 2
Throw the jew down the well (repeat line)
So my country can be free (repeat line)
You must grab him by his horns (repeat line)
Then we have a big party (repeat line)

Verse 3
If you see the Jew coming
You must be carefull of his teeth
You must grab him by his money
And I tell you what to do

(Repeat Chorus 2 twice)

source: http://www.boratonline.co.uk/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)