Books (1 Viewer)

Kamui

How do we know which books to get for each subjects and where is the best place to get them?

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
A lists of texts can be found at the Coop bookship stores if you go there in person. Or online at http://www.coop-bookshop.com.au.

The other places to get them are the SRC Second hand boosktore on level 5 of Wentworth or by having a look around the uni notice boards for students selling texts!

Kamui

Can anyone tell me the web address for the list of text boks that u need in each subjects?

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
follow the links on the coop website, or alternatively, just go in person and ask them. they also have signs posted for most units of study

Ozz^E

Originally posted by zannaz
The other places to get them are the SRC Second hand boosktore on level 5 of Wentworth or by having a look around the uni notice boards for students selling texts!
Yep...those are the other two methods of buying books. Of course the latter one requires walking all over uni looking for ads..so ill save you guyz the time and effort... ;) ...I have to following to books to sell:

Accounting: Building Business Skills $80 (rrp $117.95)
Kimmel Et al.

(Set text for ACCT 1001)

Basic Business Statistics $75 (rrp $97.90)
Bereson Et al.

(Set text for ECMT 1010)

Both in excellent condition

Note: Both texts are used as the set texts in both semester one and semster two.

PM me if your interested.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)