Booklet Errors (1 Viewer)

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
For physics, I didn't really see the instruction until now...lol. Anyway, I continued the option topic though both booklets even though it says "answer parts a-c ...in...Booklet 1" and "answer parts d-e ...in...Booklet 2". Would this be fixed on the way to the marking centres etc?

deswa1

HSC
Yeah you'll be fine- the marker would recognise what you've done and alert the people. This would be a (relatively) common thing

freeeeee

HSC
For physics, I didn't really see the instruction until now...lol. Anyway, I continued the option topic though both booklets even though it says "answer parts a-c ...in...Booklet 1" and "answer parts d-e ...in...Booklet 2". Would this be fixed on the way to the marking centres etc?
I did the same thing as you, i wrote part c in Booklet 2, luckily i alerted the markers when i looked below question C and saw the instruction...
The head supervisor told me it was fine, however he signed his initials on booklet 1 and wrote instructions for the marker that i attempted question C in booklet 2.

I assume it is fine, when markers observe your Booklet 2 they will see that you didnt begin at question D and will inform markers who mark Booklet 1.

Relax, all good =D

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
The supervisors were talking about it, but they were not loud enough so we couldn't really hear. But luckily I read the instructions (It wouldn't matter anyway). The markers should give us time to read the instructions really and fill our centre number/student numbers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)