• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Book stands (2 Viewers)

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
What I'm talking about are these little stands where you can stand a book up, and be able to read the book without craning your neck down to a desk (ie so the book sits at a higher angle and you don't move your nec to read).
I've seen various in the past so i know they exist.

Anyone know where on earth to go to find one?
Thanks.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
011 said:
What I'm talking about are these little stands where you can stand a book up, and be able to read the book without craning your neck down to a desk (ie so the book sits at a higher angle and you don't move your nec to read).
I've seen various in the past so i know they exist.

Anyone know where on earth to go to find one?
Thanks.
Damn people are lazy these days. I suppose that you use an electric toothbrush just so you dont have to move the brush yourself as well.

inasero

Reborn
HSC
yeah 011 i know what u mean...u can get them in australia but the quality i've seen is crap compared to the ones u can get in korea...
maybe if youve got friends going over there u can ask them to buy it for you...when i return to melbourne ill take a photo n upload it here for ya :)

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
Heh thanks, I had a feeling they were of shoddy quality since the ones i have seen in the past used by other students looked no more than $1 worth of Z-grade plastic.

But I suppose anything will do at this point, I sort of need it cause my neck gets stiff really easily and theres eventually thousands of pages to be read =(

inasero

Reborn
HSC
yeah wow r u gonna do law or medicine or something?
my bookstand is made out of wood :D

mercury-chic

Does it bear any resemblance to those stands in the kitchen mothers use to place their cookbooks?

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
inasero: yeah law. law = reading :|

slick_chic: yes. in a way. i think i own one of those but its a giant metal monstrosity. I need something easy/small/adjustable.

mercury-chic

I've seen wooden ones that you can easily fold away to save space and they're not too big. Check those out instead!

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
011 said:
Heh thanks, I had a feeling they were of shoddy quality since the ones i have seen in the past used by other students looked no more than $1 worth of Z-grade plastic.

But I suppose anything will do at this point, I sort of need it cause my neck gets stiff really easily and theres eventually thousands of pages to be read =(
why do you need anything worth more then a dollar anyway. Or do you want to to be Versace and signed by some famous dude?

seriosuly if u want sometihng like that just make yuor own out of normal household utelsils. FFs give me a paperclip, a piece of string and some lint and ill make you one.

inasero

Reborn
HSC
if ur using big ass textbooks you'll understand what 011 means

X

xeuyrawp

matt#1 said:
Damn people are lazy these days. I suppose that you use an electric toothbrush just so you dont have to move the brush yourself as well.
No fair, electric toothbrushes provide exellent dental care.

And yes, I have one of those book stands- like the things secretaries have.

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
Exactamondo. With a lip at the front so the book wont snap shut.

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Ooh I want! Where buy, where buy?

PM me details if you find any online stores. :D

(since I can't really shop in Sydney at the moment)

Serious Performance
HSC
N/A
Anyone? Where to get these?

Anyone at all!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)