Bondi Juction RTA Driving Test (1 Viewer)

blitzbusta

HSC
N/A
Hey Guys, I was wondering, does anyone have any idea if the P's Test at Bondi Juction is hard or not. I want to think that it's the same everywhere you go, but I keep getting told that the examiners there are harder and more strict. Does anyone have any success/failure stories? This is gonna be my 3rd attempt, and if i fail once more, i think im gonna take a break from driving for a while... The first two failed times were both at Botany RTA, and it's supposebly the 'easier' place to go. Can someone please gimme some advice, also does anyone know the Route the Bondi Juction test will usually take?

Thank you...

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
If I may ask, where did you go wrong in your first two tests?

blitzbusta

HSC
N/A
In the first one, i got everything right, except that I went 45 in a school zone, because I had just turned in from an intersection as the light changed yellow. the second one, i stopped at a stop sign for ages, and then rolled forward and went, with a car to my right about 100 meters or more away, but apparently I didnt leave a large enough gap...

blitzbusta

HSC
N/A
Yeah, I was also considering Maroubra, do you have any experience about that RTA? the route they take or how hard it is to pass?

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
If you think Botany is 'easier' and 'bondi' is harder then why would you now go to Bondi? If you want easy go find some small ass town of 5000 people or so on the central coast and blitz it there.

blitzbusta

HSC
N/A
Thats not what I think, its what I've heard. Thats why i'm asking for experiences of other people, to determine if this is true or not.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, I was also considering Maroubra, do you have any experience about that RTA? the route they take or how hard it is to pass?
I heard it's the easiest around that area, and they go around bunnnerong road me thinks.

madharris

HSC
N/A
Bondi junction is probably really hard, i didn't do it there, but there are a lot of people and a lot of cars there.

Even if the examiners arn't strict the route probably will be pretty difficult. I heard frenches forest was really easy (if you want to go all the way there)

madharris

HSC
N/A
I went to hornsby, passed the first time (but i lived in the area until I was 15 so i know it well)

blitzbusta

HSC
N/A
Currently, I'm tossing up between Maroubra Junction and Bondi Junction. The only thing that worries me is that everyone keeps saying Maroubra has a lower pass rate, whereas Bondi is generally harder. Im stuck for ideas... Any suggestions please?!!

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I would recommend doing a driving lesson in your local area.

The instructor tends to tell you where a lot of drivers get caught and usually they follow the same path as the official test.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)