bombed out in essay (1 Viewer)

chomp

HSC
I totally bombed out i got 14/20 in BNW BR the markers said it was superficial mm k :(

thommy

HSC
N/A
chomp said:
I totally bombed out i got 14/20 in BNW BR the markers said it was superficial mm k :(
I wouldn't call that bomb out for Advanced English. I'd say anything 12 and below. I got 15/20 for mine, although I was wanting at least 16. The question at our school was really random though, I can't remember exactly, but it wthey gave us a quote, and told us to write an essay in response.

~Fire Jade~

HSC
chomp said:
Awwww....I've gotten an 11 once.:cold: It made me want to dig a hole and bury myself but you improve if you try.

Kirsty Xx

That's the price we pay
HSC
This is where you learn from your mistakes. Take it to your teacher and ask for advice on exactly what you could have written, what to stay away from writing and whether he/she can give you more sample questions to assist you in your essay responses.

Best of luck :) Xx

thommy

HSC
N/A
Kirsty Xx said:
This is where you learn from your mistakes. Take it to your teacher and ask for advice on exactly what you could have written, what to stay away from writing and whether he/she can give you more sample questions to assist you in your essay responses.

Best of luck :) Xx
I agree. Sometimes the comments given are too basic or not very easy to understand.

~Fire Jade~

HSC
Awwww...thanx for the comments (ur really nice theshortykatt).
I'm perfectly alive, don't worry. I asked the teacher for help and got really vague comments but I'll deal. I just can't help making the same mistakes over and over again...(that is so me) T-T

isabella-j

HSC
N/A
thats not such a bad mark.
Go and let other teachers mark it and see what there comments are. so you get a variety of comments so you can improve in no time.
=]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)