BMS101:Systemic Anatomy Tute/prac enrollment (1 Viewer)

Petinga

HSC
Has anyone enrolled in these yet or has it even came up on your sols yet? i heard u can enrol on 19th but i have no solsmail or anything on smp online tute enrollment system come up yet.

Has it came up on any of your sols accounts yet?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
In case you are a bit confused about where it is you should be able to find it on SOLS under 'Tutorial Enrolment'. If it's not there now it will be soon. Just keep checking back.

Biotechgal

HSC
I am also doing this subject, and was also confused about tute enrolment. However, if you look at the BMS101 subject information on the UOW website, it states the following:

Tutorial Enrolment Information: Enrolment in practicals/tutorials will be by the SMP Online Tutorial System via SOLS after first lecture.

Since the information states that enrolment will not be until 'after first lecture', I don't think we need to worry about doing so at this point in time.

The link is: https://sols.uow.edu.au/owa/sid/CAL.SUBJECTINFO?p_subcode=BMS+101&p_year=2007&p_source=WebCMS

acullen

Povo postgrad
HSC
I'm pretty sure with BMS101 enrolments didn't open until the first week of uni and labs/tuts started week 2.

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
ATM it says all the pracs/tutes are full for BMS101.. so i thought i was screwed so i enrolled in a different subject.

so do i just wait til 2morrow and go 2 BMS101 or go 2 my new subject ??????

URGENT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)