blue slip?? (1 Viewer)

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
We always wrote the numbre in ourselves without supervision... and the markers didn't check the pages if they're numbered. They just ask us.
Still... it takes 15 to 20 minutes,

roo

HSC
they watch you?? we got to write anything as soon as we sat down, they didnt watch us. wrote centre numbers and stuff on each page..

and i put a lil dot on the last page so i know when i've run out of paper and can put my hand up so i don't have to wait until the fricken snail comes along and gives me another booklet.. uughh..!

i just really hate it when you have to wait before the exam in silence.. the clock ticking away, your brain ready to explode.. ugh.. :mad:

hmm anyway, back to business *sigh*

melissella

it shouldnt really matter about the student number- its in case your booklet falls apart or something then they can retrieve your pages so its kinda a good idea. we do all that before reading time- we had about 10min to spare both times
that bad about the 45 min thing, we leave almost straight away cos there r just so many old ladies. i love them, they r so nice
also i got told not to touch the other boxes on the blue slip- i accidentely put a cross thru the bottom 2
if u wrote something wrong, your old lady should notice it and correct it so that markers wont get confused and your paper might be marked wrongly or they will look for papers that dont exist, or something

sleepy

5 supervisors?????
we had abooout 25!!!
and nooooo i only wote my number on the front of each book
hope they dun fall apart!!!!!!!:(

jessika

law chicky
HSC
we had heaps of supervisors too.
Most of them were pretty old, but they were nice, like they tried not to keep us waiting for ages afterwards.

SgtSlick

We had 3, thats right 3 OLD supervisors, that is all. But they bring us all cups of water and tissues....fabulous.... :)

-SgtSlick :(

LiL_FiLo

we only have 2... n it takes a min after the exm is finishe to get out..... n yea we write all our shit b4 the exam

jessika

law chicky
HSC
oh okay, I was thinking, that you had a whole hall of people with only two supervisors which would have been annoying if you wanted more booklets real quick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)