blue slip?? (1 Viewer)

kjj

please help....................which box is the one that marked 'writing booklet' for us to fill in the number we use in our english paper 2 exam in the blue slip thing? (is it the top box, middle box or the third box?)

i think i may fill in the wrong box??????:confused: :confused:

jessika

law chicky
HSC
I think its the top box, the other two are for exams that have short answers and they give you paper to write with the right amount of lines.

kjj

.........do we need to fill in the box that we didn't use???

evil_one

don't worry i filled in the first english one wrong... but i think they are smart enough to figure out that all students wrote in booklets for english... as long as there is a number somewhere on the page....

jessika

law chicky
HSC
I put the wrong question number thing on my booklets, but yeah I dont care english is finished!!!!!!!!!

kjj

....i think i did the right thing...i filled in the top box...and i leave the rest blank..................

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
That right, the top.
Um, does anyone know why the blue slip is called a 'voucher'? I kleep on hearing vouncher from my organisers...
I mean, it's not used to buy something... sooo illogical...

bex

HSC
I reckon its more like a receipt than a voucher.. but who the hell cares and why am i dwelling on it?

Oh yeah.. business procrastination

Killah33

Did u guys write ur Student Number and stuff on EVERY page?

I didnt, and they told me it was okay

WHAT A JOKE!

WHAT A WASTE OF TIME!:chainsaw:

smegger_em

Clever Cookie
Melbourne, or as it shoulda, could, woulda been ca
HSC
Did anyone notice that bit where it said 'the BoS retains the right to withhold and distroy any students origianl work'?
I guess it just means that they dont have to keep them for ever, but it was still strange, like they wanted to destroy the evidence or something.

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
Yes, I did. I think it's so that BoS can reject any complaints as well, whether legal or no.
"Oh no, we burned all the papers after we marked them, so I'm sorry, you can't get your responses reviewed...":D

peter_g43

Yeah, I did write my student numberon every page, because the supervisors came and checked every page after the exam to make sure we had the centre & student number thing done right. As there were only five supervisors in the hall it took nearly 45 minutes after we finished each engligh paper until we got outside.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Just wan't to say ...

Why do THEY keep our slip, they dont need proof we handed it in if they lose it, WE need proof.

They might lose the slip.

Very illogical.

That is all.

Edit: My spelling's bad. Must have used up all my engrish power.

Last edited:

kaseita

Its just so they know how many books we've handed in, and to make sure that we've handed them all in. They practically spend the first 2-3 days just making sure they have all the books, and then distributing them to the marking centres.
If they lose it well its not like we're going to know :p. They probably couldn't care less.

Spock

I wrote the number in the box for my first exam, and the supervisor told me not to in future... then in both Music 2 and Modules I was asked to write the number in myself, with the supervisor watching...

And even with 9 supervisors in the room, it still takes ages to get out when they supposedly check every page you've done for numbers and all that...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)