• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

blue/black pens (1 Viewer)

^emmie^

HSC
does it matter if u use blue pens cause i relly like them a lot better than black n i never use black so its weird i only read it like yesterday that they prefer black but why? does it really matter?

morganforrest

HSC
No it doesn't matter....you have to use either black or blue...and it has to be pen but it doesn't matter which.

I also prefer blue :)

kokodamonkey

HSC
i thought everyone preety much used blue anyway... Coz when i went to some economics workshop for exam strategy they gave us these special black pens to use so ours would standout.. I like them so much i keep buying and using them... Though i normally one only lasts <2weeks, wen its close to exams/doing lots of work i get a couple of days out of them.. and they r like $5 each so it adds up lol!

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Any pen that doesn't wreck my grip and doesn't run out of ink quickly.

morganforrest said:
No it doesn't matter....you have to use either black or blue...and it has to be pen but it doesn't matter which.

I also prefer blue :)
Because it stands more than the black.

Chuggie

HSC
the reason they say they prefer black pens is because under the lights at the marking center, blue pen reflects light too much and it becomes a strain on their eyes unlike black pen which also does it but it reflects alot less

i also use blue pen not only to torment the markers but also because i like writing in blue. it doesnt really matter what colour you use as long as it is back or blue pen and nothing else

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)