bloodseekers in dota (1 Viewer)

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
We're all used to farming in lane or NC at half health after we have killed the enemy.
No way would we expect a BSto run to us at 522 movespeed, rupture,kill us. Even complete
strangers to dota have easy time owning with bs, imba movespeed, imba ulti rupture
to make our hero stand still or face a bloodraged bs. I hate when i die to this imba bs, pubs
love to pick bloodseeker, or should i say imbaseeker, and talk a lot of shit when they own.

You think you could fight back against the bloodseeker when he rupture you. You should
know that in dota, some heroes are good attacker, some are good as spellcaster. With
the bloodrage, he can silence spellcasters, and buff himself if you are fighter. The basic
rules of dota, diff heroes have strong points, some good spells, some good at fighting,
and some are good at escaping with blink, windwalk dont even apply to this imbaseeker.
So what if you have ww? he can attack you when invis, he dun even need truesight!
Do I still have to explain to you how imba this hero is? Max ms at lvl 7, rupture at lvl 6 etc.
I bet that in future tournaments we will see BS played by Zenith and KS etc.

cxlxoxk

HSC
Forbidden. said:
We're all used to farming in lane or NC at half health after we have killed the enemy.
No way would we expect a BSto run to us at 522 movespeed, rupture,kill us. Even complete
strangers to dota have easy time owning with bs, imba movespeed, imba ulti rupture
to make our hero stand still or face a bloodraged bs. I hate when i die to this imba bs, pubs
love to pick bloodseeker, or should i say imbaseeker, and talk a lot of shit when they own.

You think you could fight back against the bloodseeker when he rupture you. You should
know that in dota, some heroes are good attacker, some are good as spellcaster. With
the bloodrage, he can silence spellcasters, and buff himself if you are fighter. The basic
rules of dota, diff heroes have strong points, some good spells, some good at fighting,
and some are good at escaping with blink, windwalk dont even apply to this imbaseeker.
So what if you have ww? he can attack you when invis, he dun even need truesight!
Do I still have to explain to you how imba this hero is? Max ms at lvl 7, rupture at lvl 6 etc.
I bet that in future tournaments we will see BS played by Zenith and KS etc.
rofl i understand the "we're no strangers to love, you know the rules and so do i" part (rick roll lmao) but dota i don't get, never played it in my life.

Stanman

Baka!
HSC
Wow lame

Yet somehow you made me lose the game. Newfag diaf.

EDIT: DOTA ROFLFOFSFOALFSDAFSDAOLFSDKFSDFSDSFARGEG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)