bloc party (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
the bloc party suck my fat balls so let's talk about bands that are better than them

-the pop group
-gang of four
-james chance and the contortions
-the wiggles

discuss

culvo

HSC
N/A
Thye're not so bad. I can see now that they've been on Rove, everybody will say how much they like them and how they've been with them right from the start though...

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
The Bloc Party do not merit discussion and im appalled that you, artfag, would stoop so low as to create a thread about them.

icecreamdisco

HSC
if their goal was to show that black people can sound like pasty, whiny emo kids, then they've succeeded admirably.

culvo

HSC
N/A
Whatever you say... I didn't actually catch their performance on Rove, that man disgusts me. I'm also not professing myself to be a fan of theirs, I'm simply stating that they aren't as bad as many bands that are in our current existence. I am not going to say any, because no matter what band I post, I will offend at least one person.

spell check

HSC
i saw the wiggles live before they were big

got coked up with them backstage too

HSC
N/A
yo, have y'all heard the wiggles' cover of lou reed's 'walk on the wild side'?

hella wicked

walrusbear

HSC
icecreamdisco said:
if their goal was to show that black people can sound like pasty, whiny emo kids, then they've succeeded admirably.
bahaha true

but seriously bloc party suck serious shit

Buggdogg

HSC
N/A
culvo said:
Thye're not so bad. I can see now that they've been on Rove, everybody will say how much they like them and how they've been with them right from the start though...
I saw them on Rove, but i really like them. Plus I've been with them from the start.

Btw, the people who are dissin Bloc Party probably have highly questionable music taste but find it easier to offer this band to the wolves. They're also the people that find the Killers a new wave breathe of fresh air and an innovative musical group.

Because they were on an NME cover is usually a good enough reason to hate someone, but if you ignore the trash they peddle and think of it on a musical level, the Bloc Party are more than acceptable. Obviously they sound like 80's Brit bands but if they do it well - who cares. If you sound like someone it doesn't always mean your shit, unless your the Killers in which case they do sound shit.

HSC
N/A
Buggdogg said:
Btw, the people who are dissin Bloc Party probably have highly questionable music taste but find it easier to offer this band to the wolves. They're also the people that find the Killers a new wave breathe of fresh air and an innovative musical group.
yeah, nice one

why don't you pucker up and blow on my skinflute, you faggot

ChrisE

HSC
Buggdogg said:
haha do you listen to yourself talk?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)