Blind Pakistani boy killed by teacher for not learning Koran (1 Viewer)

JonnoisBored

HSC
http://www.livenews.com.au/Articles/2008/05/30/Blind_Pakistani_boy_killed_by_teacher_for_not_learning_Koran

A blind seven-year-old student at an Islamic school in eastern Pakistan has died after his teacher punished him for not learning the Koran, police said.
Muhammad Atif was hung upside down from a ceiling fan and severely beaten by his teacher, Qari Ziauddin, at the seminary or madrassa in Vihari, near Lahore on Thursday, they said.
Pakistani Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani had ordered in inquiry into the death, an official statement said.
"The prime minister has expressed his deep sorrow and concern over the tragic death of Muhammad Atif, who reportedly died as a result of corporal punishment by his teacher," the statement said.
Police said the teacher had been arrested on charges of torturing and murdering the boy.
"Qari Ziauddin, who teaches Koran to boys in Qari Latif Islamic school, hanged Atif upside down with a ceiling fan in the school after beating him with sticks, which caused his death," local police official Akram Niazi told AFP.
The teacher also failed to take the boy to hospital after he fell ill and his condition deteriorated, he said.
Police said a postmortem examination report also confirmed physical torture as the cause of death.
Discuss...

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
SEE THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF WE LET THE ISLAMS BUILD THEIR TERROR SCHOOL IN CAMDEN OUR CHILDREN WILL BE BEATEN TO DEATH I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A KORAN IS DO YOU?

JonnoisBored

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
SEE THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF WE LET THE ISLAMS BUILD THEIR TERROR SCHOOL IN CAMDEN OUR CHILDREN WILL BE BEATEN TO DEATH I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT A KORAN IS DO YOU?
Its pretty much the Islamic Bible, Wikipedia: "The Qur’an[1] (Arabic: القرآنal-qur’ān, literally "the recitation"; also sometimes transliterated as Qur’ān, Koran, Alcoran or Al-Qur’ān) is the central religious text of Islam"

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Captain Gh3y said:
YOU'RE A RACIST JEW RAT SEWER JEW RIGHT WING MOTHERFUCKER AND YOU'RE AN ISRAELI FOR SAYING THAT AND ISRAELS CRIMES AGAINST PALESTINE BLAH BLAH
/TacoTerrorist

jb_nc said:
Quran sounds like Cran-o which in Spanish means ibis, ibis, like an eye-for-an-eye, like the Islam terrorists would think.

CAN WE EVEN TRUST THEM
It's Israels fault Palestine is innocent

/maniella

Its a zionist conspiracy the jews are in our governments and in our media making up these stories to make islam look bad. The zionist order of governments did 9/11 and this story is more of their propaganda
/sam04u

Captain Gh3y said:
I don't want my children learning about that!
I'm not a Muslim but Islam is awesome and this is wrong.
insha allah
/wrxsti

Last edited:
HSC
Who cares if the crime was committed by a Muslim. its not the religion committing the crime. Its the person. Its the person's own fucking fault, not an entire religion. This is just another scheme to make a religion look ghastly and cruel

Last edited:

shazran

HSC
Exphate said:
But it's a crime sparked BY religion.
thankyou.. somebody in this thread used their brains... this could happen in any religious school if the extreme enough about it .. a couple of days a ago i saw a documentry and seven year children were crying their hearts out for jesus when they should be playing outside having fun... this was in america ofcoruse though

HSC
Exphate said:
But it's a crime sparked BY religion.
oh? So it’s then okay just to completely discriminate a religion coz of one person who does something like this? It could of been other factors that contributed to the teachers actions. why does everyone immediately assume its all because of their religion this has happened?

I think the teacher should be punished for what he/she has done because its unfair to the family of the child and his friend, but putting the blame on a religion is not on

Last edited:

11kloseboy

HSC
N/A
If she hated disabled children why did she take the job in the first place?

MTP

HSC
Sad, they should hang that stupid teacher and beat him to death.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
a.w.e.s.o.m.e-o said:
Who cares if the crime was committed by a Muslim. its not the religion committing the crime. Its the person. Its the person's own fucking fault, not an entire religion. This is just another scheme to make a religion look ghastly and cruel
hahahaha but the religion is ghastly and cruel

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Unless you've been living in a hole for the past few decades, 'aweosomeo', you should've noticed the increased prevalence of barbarism and zealotry in Islam compared to most other religions. Id est: they all have their share of crackpots, but the unfortunate reality is that Islam has a disproportionate number of such crackpots.

Places like Iran and Saudi Arabia still condone things like the execution of people found 'guilty' of homosexuality, for example, and their attitude towards women... stone age. And why? Because Sharia Law dictates it - a direct result of their religion, Islam.

Any religion can be warped in such a way, and it's true that religion alone doesn't kill people... but this world doesn't have religion alone - it's all up to human interpretation, and in the case of Islam, that does kill people - a lot.

Turkey's a good example of how even Islam can be adhered to whilst maintaining a civilised, democratic society. But they key thing there is that Turkey has a secular, non-religious government and military. Although that appears to be starting to fall apart as Islamists try to take over, which is very unfortunate.

Last edited:

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
^In Iranian parliement on Tuesday they introduced a bill that if a person whose father was a Muslim converted to any other faith, they would face the death penalty.

And a few days ago the Gambian president said he would introduce laws stricter than Iran's laws regarding homosexuals - namely, beheading.

Progressive

Last edited:

JonnoisBored

HSC
Overall i think that to be an Extremist of ANY RELIGION is a very bad thing. Things are taken too literally or misinterpreted and therefore they take the fate and lives of others into their own hands. Personally i believe they see themselves as one of the only ones that can understand what god is saying, (like a messenger) and when this happens normally things turn out badly....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)