• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Bleach / Naruto Manga (1 Viewer)

funniboi

HSC
yeah, but i wonder who else it has extracted from, i think there was more from theother chapters i heard them say i got one of them.. so there must be more other monsters, like i think theres 9 in total, and the 9 tails kyubi is the 9th, and i think gaara's racoon is the 1st.. i think thats what i thought i saw, not sure

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
i wish we can just bank deposit the naruto / bleach author to speed up their drawings to 10 chapters a week ^_^

I cant wait to see Rock Lee's improved full power green beast insaneness....da drunken fist

transcendent

HSC
N/A
What about Neji's insane power?! Fwauh! I wanna know as much as Naruto's. I bet quite a few people are waiting for him to show what Sasuke looks like.

funniboi

HSC
one quick question, im too lazy to skim through my manga to find out

is naruto a chunnin/jounin yet? since he did miss out on alot, is he on the same level as kakashi is?

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Naruto needs to do the Chunnin exam again since he and Neji both did not display any leadership qualities in their battle.

funniboi

HSC
im talkin about in the manga

it was said everyone else is, cept him.. cause he was
away with jiraiya, training for 3yrs

transcendent

HSC
N/A
I know. I didn't want to reveal anything about the 'others' and their advancements.
Naruto is below Chunnin level. He needs to retake the exam. His current strength and position is unknown relative to the other student ninjas as you don't have a designated official ninja title for him. I doubt he'll be able to take the Chunnin exam anytime soon which leaves us to ponder just how strong he really is. I believe the Author did this on purpose. Just as we dont' know Sasuke's level.

sniper_m4a1

HSC
N/A
omg i luv naruto too!!!!i neva knew dat there wer dat many ppl dat were like me obsessed!!! :eek: lol
i seriously can't wait till the next chap's cum out,i really want it to b like finished, but then i don't cos if it is i won't have anything to look forward to..... but then if it keeps on goin its just like gonna drive me crazy from all da waiting
dats y i read all da oda animes just to keep form waitin lol

tempco

HSC
geh... my resolve is starting to break down... might start reading bleach >_>

Hotsauce

Denied
HSC
transcendent said:
I know. I didn't want to reveal anything about the 'others' and their advancements.
Naruto is below Chunnin level. He needs to retake the exam. His current strength and position is unknown relative to the other student ninjas as you don't have a designated official ninja title for him. I doubt he'll be able to take the Chunnin exam anytime soon which leaves us to ponder just how strong he really is. I believe the Author did this on purpose. Just as we dont' know Sasuke's level.
I think that...
...although he is still considered a genin, he's probably around jounin level now especially after being trained for 2.5 yrs by one of the sannin. For Jiraya to allow Naruto to undertake a mission which would pit him directly against Akatsuki implies a massive advancement in his abilities from the last time Akatsuki (Itachi & Kisame) visited Naruto. At that time Naruto was protected by Jiraya due to his low level, but now...

Mind you, we can't forget about Jiraya telling Naruto not to use that jutsu.
Regardless I think the whole Naruto still a genin thing adds to Naruto's element of surprise, where enemies would see him as a wimpy genin but then proceed to digest a rasengan.

257 raw just came out today, certainly a very interesting predicament:
Kakashi vs. Itachi pt.2

sniper_m4a1

HSC
N/A
can't wait
hey do pplz think da manga or da animes beta?
its sorta da same but i think theres just like minor adjustments
i personally think dat da manga is beta but i like watchin anime aswell dun need to use as much brains lol

craziigal

HSC
>_<

>_< so wats the website for naruto download?
i usually got it off my fwen..but it takes too long >_<
and the bleah website? i nv heard of it b4 =/

tempco

HSC
use bittorrent. if you dont know what that is, google it... trust me, its worth the 5 minute read.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)