Blair witch 2 (1 Viewer)

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
didnt anybody watch that...or was i like the only one???
i still dont get the ending.....
and plus i didnt want to watch f1(fav sport)becos Schuey was winnning...and its soo boring...IMHO!

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Both of them sucked. I remember going to see it really apprehensively because everyone had told me it was sooo scary, I was sitting there waiting to be scared, then it ended, thump.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Hated the first one when I first saw it (at the cinemas and I got sick with the camera jerkiness). Liked it the second time round. Not even going to bother with the sequel, which was just obviously trying to cash in from the success of the first.

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
can sumone please xplain the ending how the 3 main pplz r seeing a different side....otha dan showin in the tapes???

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Originally posted by glycerine
Both of them sucked. I remember going to see it really apprehensively because everyone had told me it was sooo scary, I was sitting there waiting to be scared, then it ended, thump.
ditto, although i thought the ending was pretty creepy. and the sequel was just so damn funny. well worth watching :)

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
i watched the first one, didnt see what was so scary about it, and didnt bother with the second one

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
i hated the first one but i remember being really really scared in the second one!! i can't really remember the story much, but i thought it was good at the time (granted, i was about 13).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)