Blair "i'll do it again" (1 Viewer)

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
I'd do it again... important distinction there pal.

More importantly, why would he express regret at deposing of a vile dictator? Why is this such big news?

HSC
I'd do it again... important distinction there pal.

More importantly, why would he express regret at deposing of a vile dictator? Why is this such big news?
Or the fact that he entered Iraq under the false notion that SH possessed weapons of mass destruction, and was responsible for the deaths of a great amount of innocent Iraqis? You support the war criminal that is Blair.

I hate him. He should just die right about now imo.

HSC
And the WMD were non-existent which makes him even more vile and ludicrous.

HSC
As would anyone with a brain, he was a treacherous swine and deserved to die.If you do not agree with my you are a sick human being and deserve to be shot im afraid to say.Well that or a nice drowning.

beefnoodle

HSC
If you see a person being attacked on the street and you know that you have the capability to assist his, but you instead follow the notion of "that has nothing to do with me", is that immoral?

Now if that is immoral. If it is immoral for you to turn your blind eye to a person under attack, it is even more immoral to turn a blind eye to a nation, a people and a continent.

We did not do the people of North Korea any favour by allowing them to fall to the hand of tyranny. We did not do the people of Vietnam any favour by allowing them to fall to the communist.

If you want to know whether the Korean War was justifiable, ask the people of South Korea. When they look at their Northern neighbours who are gambling with their lives trying to cross the border, was the American involvement in Korea justifiable?

Ask the Vietnamese boat people the same question. Why did 1 million Vietnamese fled Vietnam on tiny fishing boats?

Ask the women of Afghanistan, who were living like caged animals under the Taliban. Ask them was the American involvement justifiable?

Ask the victims of Suddam Hussein that very same question.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Or the fact that he entered Iraq under the false notion that SH possessed weapons of mass destruction, and was responsible for the deaths of a great amount of innocent Iraqis? You support the war criminal that is Blair.

More Iraqis died under Saddam than died under the Allied liberation, and unlike the Allied occupation, they would still be dying now under Saddam. If innocent Iraqis is all you care about, you're being very hypocritical.

Saddam wasn't a nice guy. He wasn't innocent. He was a mass murderer.

HSC
More Iraqis died under Saddam than died under the Allied liberation, and unlike the Allied occupation, they would still be dying now under Saddam. If innocent Iraqis is all you care about, you're being very hypocritical.

Saddam wasn't a nice guy. He wasn't innocent. He was a mass murderer.
Yes, I am fully aware of that.

But so is this guy.

And yes, I do care about innocent Iraqis. Why the feck should I give a crap about soldiers who signed up themselves? The Iraqis didn't sign up to be invaded and killed.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Yes, I am fully aware of that.

But so is this guy.

And yes, I do care about innocent Iraqis. Why the feck should I give a crap about soldiers who signed up themselves? The Iraqis didn't sign up to be invaded and killed.
Re-read my post. I said nothing about soldiers. You're being hypocritical to bring up civilian casualties when they were higher under Saddam's brutal reign.

And no, Blair is nothing like Saddam. Blair helped send in a liberation force to depose a murderous dictator. He did not give the order to murder anybody, he did not sign anybody's death warrant. He ordered his troops to liberate innocents. He's not innocent, but he's not evil.

Last edited:

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A

I never said I supported his cause or believed his motives were justified. Only that I see no reason why, even if he did, he'd admit he'd regretted a decision which resulted in the toppling of a notorious dictator who's regime involved the murder of a lot more innocents than were casualties of the war. Just being ~ReAl~

Sultun

Banned
HSC
N/A
A psychotic, murderous crime family with it's own vile play-state, death squads and genocidal fantasies needed to be dealt with. It was either back in 2003 when they where weak, or it was sometime in the future. These vile thugs are our enemies and are to be destroyed, if we had waited until 2010 imagine what havoc may have become of that state and the world.

HSC
A psychotic, murderous crime family with it's own vile play-state, death squads and genocidal fantasies needed to be dealt with. It was either back in 2003 when they where weak, or it was sometime in the future. These vile thugs are our enemies and are to be destroyed, if we had waited until 2010 imagine what havoc may have become of that state and the world.
The citizens don't need to be dealt with, fuck you're thick. If the US and the UK want to become a united force to blitz war criminals off the face of the Earth, they should also deal with Israel and all its war crimes and human rights breaches against the Palestinians. Then they should fuck the fuck off and kill themselves imo.

It's funny, isn't it?

How Iraq was dishevelled because of non-existent WMD, yet America actually own nuclear weapons, and give nuclear weapons to Israel.

Double standards, and hypocrisy.
It makes me furious...pot calling kettle black!
They should all be brought down.

Sultun

Banned
HSC
N/A
The citizens don't need to be dealt with, fuck you're thick.
The citizens? I was referring to Saddam and his thug counterparts. You do realize that Saddam has in fact 'dealt with' (i.e mass murdered) thousands upon thousands of his own citizens (the Kurdish peoples).

If the US and the UK want to become a united force to blitz war criminals off the face of the Earth, they should also deal with Israel and all its war crimes and human rights breaches against the Palestinians.
Isreal is a democratic state, with a free press, freedom of speech, free inquiry, etc. Iraq was a theocratic dictatorship run by a deranged totalitarian.
Why is it that you Anti Semite bigots always bring up Isreal? Hitler died moe than half a centuary ago, move on you nazi bigot.

Then they should fuck the fuck off and kill themselves imo.
The jews? What a grotesque admission. Are you aware of the problems this site has had with Anti Semites and racists? Yet you still publicly annouce your vile 'jew extermination' fantasies.

It's funny, isn't it?
I can picture you, a seat clad silhouette sits in a basement drapped in Nazi materials, cackling to its self. No, its not funny. Bigot.

How Iraq was dishevelled because of non-existent WMD, yet America actually own nuclear weapons, and give nuclear weapons to Israel.
They didn't find any WMDs. But it's clear that such a thouroughly disordered mind like yours can't grasp any naunces that aren't arranged into some swaztika pattern.

Double standards, and hypocrisy.
It makes me furious...pot calling kettle black!
They should all be brought down.
Your post will be reported and hopefully you are banned from this site. You have taken your nazi innuendo to far this time bigot.

HSC
You know what? You're completely putting words in my mouth, and you clearly haven't read my post properly. I'm not anti-Semetic, but your anti-Arab, anti-Iraqi, anti-Palestinian, anti-human rights, pro-Bush, pro-Zionism, pro-Blair sentiments are clear. Anti-Zionism is not anti-Semitism, ffs. Stop having a cry whenever somebody wants to criticise to apartheid state of Israel.

Real action and argument is face to face, I don't want anything to do with arguing on forums, because it doesn't satisfy me.

Last edited:

Bereie

HSC
It always makes me lol inside when there's a discussion of a savage, uncivilized Muslim regime and some butthurt Muslim brings up Israel. They actually believe Israel is worse than Iraq under Saddam and others, haha.

Sultun

Banned
HSC
N/A
You know what? You're completely putting words in my mouth, and you clearly haven't read my post properly. I'm not anti-Semetic, but your anti-Arab, anti-Iraqi, anti-Palestinian, anti-human rights, pro-Bush, pro-Zionism, pro-Blair sentiments are clear. Anti-Zionism is not anti-Semitism, ffs. Stop having a cry whenever somebody wants to criticise to apartheid state of Israel.

Real action and argument is face to face, I don't want anything to do with arguing on forums, because it doesn't satisfy me.
I doubt a young nazi like yourself would have the courage to go out in public, shirtless (with your swastika tattoos exposed) with a 3rd Reich flag draped around your shoulders. Simply imagining meeting face to face with such a fervent anti semite sends nauseating chills down my neck. The only thing a nazi sympathizer like your self is likley to meet is a police man.
Keep your anti semitism out of these unrelated threads. Bigot.

Omar-Comin

HSC
N/A
but your anti-Iraqi, anti-human rights.
Nothing quiet like a Baath party nostalgic,
..such foul, attention seeking, mentally soiled apologists must know their place, that is, at the entrance of train stations handing out leaflets that nobody reads.

HSC
Nothing quiet like a Baath party nostalgic,
..such foul, attention seeking, mentally soiled apologists must know their place, that is, at the entrance of train stations handing out leaflets that nobody reads.
What?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)