blackstump! (1 Viewer)

punkasskid10

did anyone on the long weekend go to the awsome Christian concert blackstump?

it went off! the lads were the best and they were other great bands like antispetic

the mosh also was sweeet and i just had a great time!

wat did u guys think of it?:D

i got sick in the last week of school, and had a lot of study to catch up on so i didnt end up goin - NOT IMPRESSED! yeah, i know quite a few of the guys in the bands so all my friends went up and left me here... if you thought blackstump was good, wait till sonfest...

Sari

i am determined to get up there one year but its yet to happen . . . who played?

Sari

can i ask if u go to church in the shire?

i go to menai city and st paul's barden ridge

punkasskid10

it was awsome! the best bit was the music! they were really good bands up there! including the lads, never pay retail, sounds like chicken, compliments of guss and heaps more but the lads was the best!

no i go to church at ashfield

yeah can't wait until next yr! :D

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
i didn't go ...but i heard that antiskeptic went off......it must have been awesome too bad i didn't go :( ....oh well next year!
i go Hillsong :) its the best church in Sydney..well one of the biggest

lizzies85

anyone who didnt go, missed out!!! it was totally awesome!!
i agree that never pay retail and compliments of gus, and the lads were all really great... im not too sure about antiskeptic coz the ppl i was with didnt like it, bit too heavy for them or something

smilygal

wanted 2 go but i waz @ the 'world changers' youth conference in brisbane... that was good 2!:apig: :apig: :apig: :apig: :apig:

Stace

Blackstump rocked this year!!!
It was totally awesome with lots of cool bands playing!!
It was like all my favs in tha one place.
It was an awesome experience and although I had doubts about going cause of tha HSC - it was good to get away and what a great way to spend a weekend!!

Rock on all you Stumpers!!

HSC
Black stump kicked ass! It was seriously one of the best years! I am myself a fourth time stumper and this year was particularly excellent. Mud excluded. I was one of the guys in the open mike standup comedy...that was awesome! did ne1 see me?! lol. rok on christians and rock on blackstump '05!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)