Blackboard (1 Viewer)

lucidassembly

HSC
The 'Course List' channel on my Blackboard doesn't have any of my 1st semester subjects listed (although it does have a few from the 2nd semester). Is there any way I can access the info for my earlier units by adjusting the settings perhaps?

Any help would be great :) I've read through several parts of the Help section, but it hasn't helped.

HSC
I think most of the units would be released public during the first week. I know the feeling, I was trying to find stuff on my psy 104 and bba 103 and there were no info yet.

lucidassembly

HSC
Yeah, I was looking for info on PSY104 too :rolleyes: Thanks for the help though.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
Often there is a delay with Blackboard/WebCT, so don't worry to much yet. It is usually up in the middle of week 1.

Also, not all units have Blackboard (though you should expect one for PSY104 at the least, soon).

rustygirl

HSC
If you have recently withdrawn and enrolled in different units, will these eventually appear in Blackboard?

xsavagex

HSC
^Yes. I enrolled in things at around 6pm yesterday and they didnt come up on blackboard till today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)