blackalicious' new album (1 Viewer)

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
oh sorry funniboy i just detected sarcasm thats all...i take it back...
neways let me try and prop u eventually...im on a 24 hour lock down from propping coz i propped too much in one day :p

LOL @ your first post by the way... 2 1 6 6 lol...

from my understanding...u have to wait 24 hours before u can post newhere else i think...and jukebox requirements have changed...dont worry ull get there eventually...

funniboi

HSC
hey thanks guys!

i'm trying to post alot in the red carpet as much as i can, but not make it looking like spam.

they do have rules against spam, right ?

haha yeah, the 2 1 6 6 thing, didnt know what else to say.

i just hope time flies faster so i can access the locked sections, more quicker! :p

HSC
if u spam ull get hate, its betta to not make comments that might offend people, i dont mind hate because its mostly people with like 34 street cred giving me hate, ive got like 4000 so i just hate on em right back and it brings em down to like 0 mwahahahaha

by the way hate is symbolised in ur usercp but a box of preperation H.

props is represented by gold

funniboi

HSC
oh i see.. sweet..

well i dont think i'm spamming that badly, from the posts i've made so far.

i think its "reasonable" and i hope it wont cause hate. oh well.. it only requires 15 cred to get to jb, so i guess it's not that hard to acheive. it's just the 7 day thing that i have to wait for now. and the 25 posts in the other sections!

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
AFTER u meet tha requirementz of 7 Dayz Registered, 25 Postz, 15 Street Cred and ATLEAST 1(one) post/thread on Red Carpet(you have 24 Hourz/1 Day to post or make a thread
--thats the exact jukebox requirements...so try and make ur posts OUTSIDE teh red carpet as well...actually the best thing to do is upload a song in the mixed bag section...make sure to let us know when u do...

funniboi

HSC
Supra said:
AFTER u meet tha requirementz of 7 Dayz Registered, 25 Postz, 15 Street Cred and ATLEAST 1(one) post/thread on Red Carpet(you have 24 Hourz/1 Day to post or make a thread
--thats the exact jukebox requirements...so try and make ur posts OUTSIDE teh red carpet as well...actually the best thing to do is upload a song in the mixed bag section...make sure to let us know when u do...

by uploading a song, it has to be something i've mixed myself ?

or just any random song ?

because 1) i dont know how to mix, and 2) i dont know if the song has been uploaded before ?

funniboi

HSC
it doesn't matter if some1 else has uplaoded it before right ?

alright sweet... i'll upload some songs then!

funniboi

HSC
edit; change of plans

im gonna upload btnh - ghetto cowboy video clip..

Estimated time left:
01:41:57 (4.23 MB of 60.83 MB)
Elapsed time - Transfer rate:
00:07:37 - 9.70 KB/s

Last edited:

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
i uploaded a pic of mairah carey, and i got about 30 people who propped me. and got an extra 1000 street cred :)

iwannarock

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
= 5/5

that is all.

amazing.

bye
what the hell why wasn't i informed.

has it leaked or has it been released?

i'm gonna go search all the torrent sites.

u can't just leave with me that. who's on it. who are the guests and features c'mooooooooon

Last edited:

funniboi

HSC
ok i changed my mind. i uploaded this video of martial arts stuff
its old but who cares.

:)

ill upload a pic too as well then.

guys i've uploaded shit. be sure to check it out! hopefully ill get some street cred quick so all i ahve to do now is wait 7days!

yeah!

HSC
give us a link to ur posts funniboi

iwannarock, no features, but theb est beats they have ever rhymed over i can guarentee you that, yes even better ones than their past albums

iwannarock

HSC
i downloaded the album. i haven't listened it to it the whole way. i'm yet to listen to it with headphones and all the way through so i'll give my final decision then. but i can already tell its damn damn good.

my favourte so far is powers. i dunno just sounds like a great feel good song that im just really diggin right now.

all the beats i've heard so far are awesome. these are the sorta beats i love. real instrumentation mixed with samples. blackalicious have always done this so well. i love how the tracks seem to blend in to each other too.

funniboi

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
give us a link to ur posts funniboi

iwannarock, no features, but theb est beats they have ever rhymed over i can guarentee you that, yes even better ones than their past albums

i cant access the link of posts i made in the mixed bag section yet.

i think in a few mins my 24hr reg time is up and i can be posting in somewhere besides the red carpet. hehe ;D

HSC
dont worry funniboi i found ur posts, but cant rep you i need to spread some reps around first, uve already got 12 street cred, u just need 3 points more, 7th or supra or redrum can get ya there.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
sorry i cant prop u either atm...ive got 5 threads where ive uploaded songs and promised to prop people back...so for the past few days ive always run out and needed to wait 24 hours...

anyway ur going to have to wait for 7 days anyway, so theres no real rush :p

funniboi

HSC
hey i made a post somewhere to test out if i can post and i can !
yay!

yeah! here's the link ehehe

so hey.. where can i access the 'mixed bag' section to where i posted those pics/clips i did to get street cred?

HSC
mixed bag is in the jukebox (download forum) u cant access it yet, u havent met all the requrements, check a few pages back supra posted the requirements

funniboi

HSC
ohh okay, yeah i konw the requirements for the jb section.. just didnt know mixed bag was part of it.

thanks for that!

6 days to go!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)