Bit of a problem! (1 Viewer)

w1ck3d_c10wn

HSC
ah well you get that when you say those sort of things on a internet forum.... how old are you in any case? and the fact is that being like that is a great way to make people think your fuckt up and therefore be more likely to want to be rid of you in the first place :)

good point too in the above post^^

cHe^gUeVaRa

HSC
SKA said:
you would be surprised how many people actually go thru it... because they are just emotionally weak. if it makes u feel any better i went thru it too but stopped telling things i was doing to myself when i realised he would only be with me so i dont hurt myself and not because he wanted to be with me.
Yer i know, ive had friends go through it...
its both sad and unfortunate that so many people go through situations like these

Kimmie_D

LoUiE SmOoiE said:
My friends in a bit of a pickle...hes been going out with this girl for 2 and a half years and he desperatly wants to break up with her but she said she will kill herself if he does...he doesnt want to take the risk of breaking up with her incase she does kill herself....but he cant stand her...wat can he do? how does he get himself out of this?

well i guess he would have to tell her that they still can be friends....and that if they we to stay togerther that he would only end up hurting her.

he should really just go by what he feel as he will end up hurting her anyway...but he should keep an eye on her over a few weeks to see if she does end up hurting herself...because out of all thses realationships with one of the parteners saying that they would hurt themseleves 1 out of 10 end up doing it.

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
LoUiE SmOoiE said:
My friends in a bit of a pickle...hes been going out with this girl for 2 and a half years and he desperatly wants to break up with her but she said she will kill herself if he does...he doesnt want to take the risk of breaking up with her incase she does kill herself....but he cant stand her...wat can he do? how does he get himself out of this?
who the fuck uses the phrase 'pickle'?!!??!

dump her already. you cant let other people run ur life, and nor can ur friend.

you'd think common sense would prevail in this situation but given its rarity, a problem is presented.

Mendo

HSC
Ok. One of my x's used to always give me that bullshit. he wound up cheating on me and then was a right asshole, not that he wan't in the firstplace.
He finally told me when we broke up he had to go see a physcologist. He would never have actaully hurt himself, its just a way to make someone feel they owe you and that makes themselves feel better when they're depressed. i know its not the case for everyone though.
The only thing you can do is not lie, or be dishonest. If you do that, what have you got to worry about. This guy needs to assert himself, be there to support her if she really needs it, but otherwise, she's just scared of what she'll do without him around all the time.

the_last_gasp

Hey...didn't hav time to read the entire thread just most of it, i just recently went through a similar thing wit a girl who actually did try to kill herself, but i reckon was becos i didn't handle it as well as i should hav, it is almost entirely emotional blackmail but if they are weak willed they will actually try it...the best thing to do in my opinion is break up with her, but let her know u r still there 4 her as emotional support, then after that..if you really want nothing to do with her just gradually 'drift' apart.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)