Bisexual. Suggestions? (1 Viewer)

AshyD

HSC
Could anyone give me tips / advice or suggestions on how i would even start to think about how i would break the news to my parents i'm bisexual? like ... alot easier said then done! Sure just go up and be like mum, dad, i swing both ways! xD... Erm no.. =/ Any suggestions???

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
How cool are your parents? Bring your friend home and have them sleep the night in your room. Don't have loud sex though. Act like nothing special is happening. Talk about it if it comes up. Relaxed, easy, non-awkward. Possibly.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Hang a sign on the side of a bridge that traverses their morning commute.
It worked for me when i had to tell them that i accidentally killed the cat.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Defos depends what you're parents are like I reckon. Do you ever chat with them about like, sex and stuff?

AshyD

HSC
First thing Pace, i'm here to ask for suggestions.. Not for you to correct my spelling/ grammar.

And my parents are pretty cool about sex and stuff.. But i just find it embarrasing to talk about those things with them, I mean they know gay people.. But I just don't know how they would react about me being "that way"

Pace_T

HSC
AshyD said:
First thing Pace, i'm here to ask for suggestions.. Not for you to correct my spelling/ grammar.
i dont care what you're here for. i'm here to correct your spelling/grammar

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Don't go out of your way to tell them, just let them know when you actually have a girlfriend

A.Chair

HSC
leave them subtle hints, like pictures of naked women around the place....

ecokid101

HSC
Sammy-Blue said:
Stop protecting yourself with the term bisexual and just admit to being gay for a start.
yea admit your gay, so Sammy-Blue can make a move on you... You see he, himself, is gay and only goes for gays (not bisexuals)

But seriously, just confront them. See how they take it. If they love and and care for you, they'll support you.

gigglinJess

Broken Inside
HSC
What kind of attitude do your parents have towards bisexuality? Do you know?

Maybe if the accept the idea of it, then it would be just as easy to sit them down and tell them straight out

Or maybe wait awhile, if you don't feel comfortable with the idea, maybe having more experience with the the idea that you are bi may make it easier?

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
Exphate said:
Bring a male and a female friend over.

Have a loud orgy.

Problem solved.

from experience, i can tell you that doesn't work

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)