Bi's and Lesbians - how hard is it to meet girls? (1 Viewer)

Redgoddess

HSC
How hard is it to meet girls that you have more in common with than sexual orientation? I'm at high school and the only lesbians I know are my ex and her ex, is it easier to meet people at uni?

How did the BOSers meet current/previous g/f's? I was introduced by a mutual friend who thought we'd get along...

Cheers

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
There are heaps of gays at sydney (Brogan, Hiphophorray, Waf LAWLZZZZZ!!!!11), I dunno about lesbians though.

There are like gay social clubs, and i don't mean like shit clubs (eg. Medieval Reenactment Society), I mean gay social clubs that are presumably a pretty good place to pick up.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Egronk said:
i don't mean like shit clubs (eg. Medieval Reenactment Society)
Hey there's nothing wrong with Medieval Reenactment Societies.
You meet amazing people while you're dressed in emerald green stockings, pantaloons and a brightly coloured vest.

gedddy

HSC
i tried to pickup this girl one time.

Then she told me she was a lesbian.

I was sad, yet aroused at the same time.

blueeyesguy

HSC
gedddy said:
i tried to pickup this girl one time.

Then she told me she was a lesbian.

I was sad, yet aroused at the same time.
Sorry to break this to you mate but someone has to do it usually i mean maybe 70% of the time when a girl says this shes not really a lesbian lol she's just not into you i have female friends who use this excuse maybe my female mates are weird but do any other girls use this if their really not interested in a guy?? sorry to hijack the thread

L

littlewing69

blueeyesguy said:
Sorry to break this to you mate but someone has to do it usually i mean maybe 70% of the time when a girl says this shes not really a lesbian lol she's just not into you i have female friends who use this excuse maybe my female mates are weird but do any other girls use this if their really not interested in a guy?? sorry to hijack the thread
That was a hell of a sentence.

blueeyesguy

HSC
littlewing69 said:
That was a hell of a sentence.
Good call lol now that ive re-read it I realise how long it really is:p. By the way with that comment i made about the girl telling you she was a lesbian I wasnt trying to bring you down just a pointer cause id hate for you to call a girl a lesbian if she isnt who knows what the consequences are if the girl isnt:jaw:

Skeeta

HSC
its true, i've told many boys i was exclusively lesbian when i wasnt interested :eek:

whats worse is that they usually believe me :confused:

L

littlewing69

blueeyesguy said:
Good call lol now that ive re-read it I realise how long it really is:p. By the way with that comment i made about the girl telling you she was a lesbian I wasnt trying to bring you down just a pointer cause id hate for you to call a girl a lesbian if she isnt who knows what the consequences are if the girl isnt:jaw:
I wasn't the guy who got turned down :) That was some other guy in the thread.

its true, i've told many boys i was exclusively lesbian when i wasnt interested

whats worse is that they usually believe me
Maybe by saying it so much you've caught teh ghey! OH NOES!

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Redgoddess said:
How hard is it to meet girls that you have more in common with than sexual orientation? I'm at high school and the only lesbians I know are my ex and her ex, is it easier to meet people at uni?

How did the BOSers meet current/previous g/f's? I was introduced by a mutual friend who thought we'd get along...

Cheers
There are SO many gay people at Uni.

You'll have no trouble. Join the Womens' Collectives or hang out in the Queer space and you'll pick up no problem.

tlodg

HSC
N/A
Skeeta said:
its true, i've told many boys i was exclusively lesbian when i wasnt interested :eek:

whats worse is that they usually believe me :confused:
that's what they want to believe

tlodg

HSC
N/A
It's actually quite easy to meet lesbians, actually lots of them are not exclusively lesbian but bi.
So when you know a girl you like who has (or used to have) a bf, don't be disappointed because chances are they are bi.

upright

HSC
N/A
Redgoddess said:

Cheers
Anyone here been in a lesbian threeway...? :)

giggleite

HSC
N/A
Darkening said:
easy, few of my friends are bi... Good old parramatta
dont know what parra would have to do with it. I'd say parra is generally pretty 'straight'. You dont see very many homosexual couples, well not enough to point it out as a 'place' where a lot are.

Redgoddess

HSC
appearances can be deceiving. besides not all gays are comfortable showing affection in public. i wasnt at first, cos i wasnt out at school, then decided fuck it i was gonna make the most of the time i had with my girl, and boy am i glad i did, since my mum ended the rlnship after a few months. point is, just cos you dont see em out, doesnt mean they're not there

Nesty

Proud TB =)
HSC
hrm. pretty hard? not as easy as a straight person would have it for sure. especially in high school

and haha good old lesbian threeway.. kinda tried it? didn't really work out.. the other two was too much of close friends to do anything? i dunno.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)