biotechnology (1 Viewer)

aussie8881

are there many ppl hoping to do biotechnology next year?

if you are already doing it -- is it good?

i hoping i will get in biotech cause it sounds very interesting

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
most of my science friends are doing B Sci (Biotech)

first year, you do maths, chem, biology, and 1 biotech subject

they say its challenging but interesting..

Zarathustra

Dasein
The ficticious world of subject, substance, "reaso
HSC
Hmmm, so is there a great number of people studying biotech at UNSW? Does that mean that a biotech major would be best studied at UNSW or that the market will be flooded with biotech graduates and to avoid the course?
So, Babydoll have you heard that UNSW is particularly strong in biotech (over USYD and UTS?)

Affinity

HSC
Zarathustra said:
Hmmm, so is there a great number of people studying biotech at UNSW? Does that mean that a biotech major would be best studied at UNSW or that the market will be flooded with biotech graduates and to avoid the course?
So, Babydoll have you heard that UNSW is particularly strong in biotech (over USYD and UTS?)
Doesn't really matter since... if graduates of a particular field find good levels of employment, other students will hear about this and more will be studying it, hence reducing employment levels back to equilibrium.. actuarial studies seems like one such example.

Hoyin

HSC
N/A
Ive just finished 1st year biotech at unsw and goin to start my 2nd year soon...
overall.. 1st year u can say is not as exciting as you would like it to be.. doin chem physics bio maths which seems a little high school but the biotech subject in sem2 makes up for it all... especially the labs.. they are very fun and can learn while enjoying
2nd year seems much better. with more specific subjects.. such as biochem physiology microbiology genetics.. etc etc..

btw.. any future unsw biotech students needing 1st year text books... gimme a message at hoyinpng@hotmail.com (MSN)
my text books are brand new.. i hardly used them.. (fortunately passed all subjects =P )

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)