Biomedical engineering (1 Viewer)

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
https://www.unsw.edu.au/study/your-future/uac-preferences-guide

this confirms it imo - it says the second offer round is jaunary round 1 aka that means they arent gonna participate in the future rounds
so what do i even do at this point?
i want to go to unsw
should i just try transferring between degrees i heard u can do that in first four weeks if there enough space
i just wanted to apply for actuarial studies, and medical science (for future med incase) so i hope i can transfer if people leave it soon

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
What about usyd???
i got a scholariship for unsw which is why i wanted unsw but usyd is fine too it seems they are still open for offers

liamkk112

HSC
What about usyd???
i got a scholariship for unsw which is why i wanted unsw but usyd is fine too it seems they are still open for offers
i don’t think usyd is open too, again it says they have limited vacancies only

i want to go to unsw
should i just try transferring between degrees i heard u can do that in first four weeks if there enough space
i just wanted to apply for actuarial studies, and medical science (for future med incase) so i hope i can transfer if people leave it soon
imo if u really wanted to do med u would’ve picked it by now, not that it’s impossible but u are gonna struggle if u aren’t committed fully. u can transfer between degrees but no guarantees obviously

no one can tell u what u want to do, don’t worry about career prospects, salary, prestige yadda yadda yadda just pick what u want to do , and no one on this forum can decide that except u.

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
i want to go to unsw
I reckon use it or lose it with the scholarship, so stick to unsw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)