Biomedical engineering (1 Viewer)

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
anyone doing this?

I was wondering if this is good for australia bc i heard that its actually pretty good, not civil level good but still quite good
opnionsns plss
its a full on 5 year double so its called bach of engineering honors/ bach of biomedical engineering which is confusing me
so that just means i have to do a full engineering degree and not be able to pair it with like math or smth??
pls help

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
Goddamn bros bipolar and indecisive asf
its just a bit of pressure when you have multiple interests and this is one of the biggest decisions you make in ur life that determine ur whole career pathway and, you wouldn't understand yet but you could just just consider being nice :)

cossine

HSC
anyone doing this?

I was wondering if this is good for australia bc i heard that its actually pretty good, not civil level good but still quite good
opnionsns plss
its a full on 5 year double so its called bach of engineering honors/ bach of biomedical engineering which is confusing me
so that just means i have to do a full engineering degree and not be able to pair it with like math or smth??
pls help
A bachelor degree is 3 years. A honours degree is 4 years.

You can do an a double degree. That will be 5 years. I think it would be good idea to pair it with IT.

carrotsss

HSC
UNSW doesn’t offer undergrad biomed engineering (hence why u have to do the masters afterwards to do it) so if u want to do biomed engineering id say go to usyd

cossine

HSC

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
UNSW doesn’t offer undergrad biomed engineering (hence why u have to do the masters afterwards to do it) so if u want to do biomed engineering id say go to usyd
i dont want to go to usyd
i got unsw scholariships and i like the unsw vibe a bit better with so many societies, the campus, most people ik go there so i just know more abt it
like my mum wanted me to go usyd cus she went there but the environment to me feels a bit elitist and its infrastructure is alright ig.

liamkk112

HSC
ye this

wtf u gave me a heart attack
theres stil many offer rounds
uh yeah but https://www.uac.edu.au/future-applicants/atar/january-round-1-lowest-selection-ranks

theres limited vacancies in most courses, ie that they basically arent gonna give out offers (afaik)

https://www.unsw.edu.au/study/your-future/uac-preferences-guide

this confirms it imo - it says the second offer round is jaunary round 1 aka that means they arent gonna participate in the future rounds

carrotsss

HSC
i dont want to go to usyd
i got unsw scholariships and i like the unsw vibe a bit better with so many societies, the campus, most people ik go there so i just know more abt it
like my mum wanted me to go usyd cus she went there but the environment to me feels a bit elitist and its infrastructure is alright ig.
no amount of scholarships/vibe wtv is worth being in uni for an extra year to me but ig that’s up to you

goodcat911

HSC
its just a bit of pressure when you have multiple interests and this is one of the biggest decisions you make in ur life that determine ur whole career pathway and, you wouldn't understand yet but you could just just consider being nice :)
great now i feel bad 😒 i hope u end up doing smth u like 👍 .

liamkk112

HSC
Oh my god wtf ur saying unsw has no more offer rounds?
uhhh yea as far as i can understand, basically no institutions are gonna make ug offers anymore until the spring season (hence why all the courses say "limited vacancies", as in they're full now)

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
uhhh yea as far as i can understand, basically no institutions are gonna make ug offers anymore until the spring season (hence why all the courses say "limited vacancies", as in they're full now)
Why does no one tell me this huh
Wait so basically I wanted to pick actuary this round so

liamkk112

HSC
just go with what u already got an offer for if u are that indecisive since u cant get any offers anymore. if i was u i wouldve gone flexible engineering + science or somethin so then u can at least decide in a years time. but now its too late

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)