Biology and Legal Trials - Why The Same Day? (1 Viewer)

Deltoid

HSC
Unfortunately for me, the CSSA and my school have decided to put both the Biology Trial and Legal Trial on the same day, tomorrow. What fun. I have had 3 days to study, but its just a stupid timetable. The depth of knowledge needed for both exams requires 2 weeks of study at least, which is what i have tried to do, but there's so much to cover. Does anyone else have the same problem as me? I feel as if the trials are a whole load of screwing the students around. Just a thought.

Goodluck all my fellow HSCerz! ;) CartZ!

sinist4

HSC
dam... for bio tmr, i stuffed :p
i got ALOT of revisein to do tonite! esp blue print of life,
but good luck ppl for tmr LOL :D

L

littlewing69

Deltoid said:
Unfortunately for me, the CSSA and my school have decided to put both the Biology Trial and Legal Trial on the same day, tomorrow. What fun. I have had 3 days to study, but its just a stupid timetable. The depth of knowledge needed for both exams requires 2 weeks of study at least, which is what i have tried to do, but there's so much to cover.
Man up. All my exams are doubled up. All of them. Well, except a German speaking exam, but that's a fucking final HSC thing....

The secret is not to sleep.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
littlewing69 said:
Man up. All my exams are doubled up. All of them. Well, except a German speaking exam, but that's a fucking final HSC thing....

The secret is not to sleep.
You would need as much sleep as possible. It's also known to consolidate all the information you have learnt, which is great if you're cramming lolz.

Last edited:
L

littlewing69

hopeles5ly said:
You would need as much sleep as possible. It's also known to consolidate all the information you have learnt, which is great if you're cramming lolz.
I'll have plenty of time for sleep when I'm dead. Until then, Red Bull is my friend*.

*Diet Red Bull. I may be ruining my liver and god-knows-what-else with taurine and caffeine and stuff, but I'm sure as hell not going to guzzle empty calories...

ZZZZZZ

HSC
wait a minute, is this the same CSSA bio exam i just a few hours ago?

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
littlewing69 said:
I'll have plenty of time for sleep when I'm dead. Until then, Red Bull is my friend*.

*Diet Red Bull. I may be ruining my liver and god-knows-what-else with taurine and caffeine and stuff, but I'm sure as hell not going to guzzle empty calories...
<3 Recharge by Sprite.

Number7

HSC
I had 2u Monday, 3u Tues, and SDD and Business Wednesday. Quit yo bitchin'!

L

littlewing69

hopeles5ly said:
<3 Recharge by Sprite.
I might have to look into that. I wish someone could concoct a caffeine-charged drink that was neither excessively sweet nor bubbly. Seriously, can't I get something to keep me awake without imbibing something akin to kiddy-sugary-drink? Coffee is okay of a morning, but I can't handle drinking that shit when I can't brush my teeth pretty soon afterwards--it sticks in your mouth, you know? Coffee-breath...

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
littlewing69 said:
I might have to look into that. I wish someone could concoct a caffeine-charged drink that was neither excessively sweet nor bubbly. Seriously, can't I get something to keep me awake without imbibing something akin to kiddy-sugary-drink? Coffee is okay of a morning, but I can't handle drinking that shit when I can't brush my teeth pretty soon afterwards--it sticks in your mouth, you know? Coffee-breath...
Tea and water FTW.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Number7 said:
I had 2u Monday, 3u Tues, and SDD and Business Wednesday. Quit yo bitchin'!
I concur!

i had this week. ur not the only one with a bad timetable!
english monday
2u maths tues
busienss and english wednesday
thursday 3u maths
fridya phyais

cazza.

HSC
yea i had a nasty timetable: english n food tech monday, english n ancient histiry tues, mathematics wedneday, n bio today!!! chem next monday at least i get a weeken 2study for that

kezz_xxxx

HSC
I wouldn't have minded Bio and Legal in the same day.
Better than ENGLISH MODULES AND CHEMISTRY.
Ugh.
THankfully that is my last day. Exams at our school (not CSSA) only started on the 7th and mine were all packed into the first week.
I am seriously dreading Monday. Especially because it's advanced english with......speeches. Worst elective ever.
Had my Legal exam today and Bio yesterday.
Good luck to all that are still going.
I can't wait to get a decent sleep :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)