biology 1101 (1 Viewer)

Kittycat

HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon
I don't know.. you've called me crazy, so i guess i expected scary to be the next step
....:confused: ..... I called you crazy? ..... hmmm....when? .....

Originally posted by shelley
haha just to join in on teh spam..most males i knwo would like to paid for sex (lets face it guys arent exactly anti sex)

and guys this is america..ofcourse they have dumbass names!
lol I already know a few guys who always had sex on their minds.

I have to agree with you, America has some of the most dumbass names. There is even a place called Nowhere. But you know, there is a place in Sydney called 'Chicken & Hen bay'?

... anyway....

Collin

HSC
N/A
Theres a place called Nowhere? LMFAO, my appreciation of Uncle Sam has just sunk a new low. :p

Originally posted by Kittycat
....:confused: ..... I called you crazy? ..... hmmm....when? .....
During a bio lecture, I remember it quite clearly because it hurt my fragile little feelings; being prejudice against my mental diseases and all

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
u didnt know about nowhere..tsk tsk i thought everyone knew! oh well..chicken and hay bay..wtf..oh dear..hrmm it was proberbly named by a bunch of americans...:cool: cos no aussie could be that....unimaginaitve

Kittycat

HSC
Originally posted by shelley
u didnt know about nowhere..tsk tsk i thought everyone knew! oh well..chicken and hay bay..wtf..oh dear..hrmm it was proberbly named by a bunch of americans...:cool: cos no aussie could be that....unimaginaitve
Theres a place called Nowhere? LMFAO, my appreciation of Uncle Sam has just sunk a new low. :p
lol that is not the worest that I have seen. there are some that is more funny, not to mention stupid.
& I have to agree with you shelley, that name is pretty stupid. I think that these names are pretty popular in America. Cabbage Patch, Howdy In the Hills, I mean I got a whole list of them ... somewhere

During a bio lecture, I remember it quite clearly because it hurt my fragile little feelings; being prejudice against my mental diseases and all
err....I think I called you scary in that bio lecture 'cause I seriously don't think you are crazy.... I am the psychotic one. & no worries, I am going to be a mental health nurse so I will be very nice *cough cough...evil smile*

Oh yeah, have you done the bio test yet? Hard or easy?
You know at the bio lecture today, I nearly fell asleep!

Last edited:

Collin

HSC
N/A
The test was alright, pretty easy if you've kept up with the work.

Kittycat

HSC
yeah, the test wasn't that hard. lucky I caught up with most of the stuff.

I didn't see you at the bio lecture today, again (are you hiding from me to stop me from accessing ur brain?) Anyway, you missed out on free choc & this girl stood up in the middle of the lecture & swore!

Ways to Annoy Public Bathroom Stall Mates:

1. Before you unroll toliet paper, conspicuously lay down your 'Cross Dressers Anonymous' newsletter on the floor visible to the adjacent stall.
2. Drop a D-cup bra on the floor under the stall wall & sing "Born Free" (this is especially good if the person can't sing)

Last edited:

Collin

HSC
N/A
She swore? LOL why? Hahaha.

I didn't go, I had a chemistry quiz.

Originally posted by Kittycat
Ways to Annoy Public Bathroom Stall Mates:

1. Before you unroll toliet paper, conspicuously lay down your 'Cross Dressers Anonymous' newsletter on the floor visible to the adjacent stall.
2. Drop a D-cup bra on the floor under the stall wall & sing "Born Free" (this is especially good if the person can't sing)
LOL. You're crazy.

Kittycat

HSC
She swore? LOL why? Hahaha.

I didn't go, I had a chemistry quiz.

LOL. You're crazy.
Oh she got pissed off that people was talking in the lecture & she was trying to listen to the lecture. She went '...its f**king rude..' ... or something along the line of that...

:D Of course I am crazy, I am the psychotic leprechaun.

Collin

HSC
N/A
So how did people react to her? What did the lecturer do/say? I want the lo-down on the gossip baby!

Kittycat

HSC
well, the lecturer seems...I think he kinda approved of her actions cause he didn't get annoyed... he said something about hoping that people would be able to enjoy the lecture or something & continued with it.
I was just :jaw:, some people are :eek:, others :mad1: & some totally agree with her. One guy spoke up, I didn't hear what he actually said but I know that he was kinda cheering for her & for what she did.
She was going 'You don't have to be here' & all this stuff. She was totally pissed off.

Collin

HSC
N/A
I take it that there was alot of talk going around.. last time I was at a bio lecture most people were quite attentive.. is this new lecturer guy a total bore or something?

Kittycat

HSC
I take it that there was alot of talk going around.. last time I was at a bio lecture most people were quite attentive.. is this new lecturer guy a total bore or something?
Well, he speaks in a monotone voice & I over heard these two guys joking about who should bring the pillow, the covers & the mattress to the lecture.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)