BIO scaling? (1 Viewer)

lethargiccrow

HSC
Exam was mostly skills based and there were heaps of extended responses. A lot of my mates found the exam difficult, but some found it relatively easy. Wondering if it will scale high or low.

HSC
N/A
Exam was mostly skills based and there were heaps of extended responses. A lot of my mates found the exam difficult, but some found it relatively easy. Wondering if it will scale high or low.
i saw my results early and scaling was the same as last year :)

chaevely_park

HSC
I thought I did well in the biology exam, but I got ~3-5 marks lower than I thought... maybe it was because it didn't test a lot of knowledge? The whole exam really took me by surprise, because there was barely any content tested.

lethargiccrow

HSC
I thought I did well in the biology exam, but I got ~3-5 marks lower than I thought... maybe it was because it didn't test a lot of knowledge? The whole exam really took me by surprise, because there was barely any content tested.
This is making me nervous now, especially because there were so many extended responses worth a heap of marks

chaevely_park

HSC
This is making me nervous now, especially because there were so many extended responses worth a heap of marks
i'm just hoping scaling this year is better !! especially maths and chem imo were much harder than past papers, so hopefully that helps :) good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)