Bio Question (1 Viewer)

ZaoKai

HSC
IMG_8638.jpegIMG_8639.jpegDoes anyone know for question 7 why the answer Is B not D? and can hsc test something like question 19 (I have no idea on this one maybe I just forgot the content) Thanks.

TankKuno

HSC
its the mechanisms of the plant that the question would be asking about, so chemicals barriers within the plant would cause be the causative agent for the rash. the human response from this would be the innate immunity but it wouldn't be a mechanism of teh plant. Thats what i think the question is going for. I may be wrong in my explanation tho hehe

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
its the mechanisms of the plant that the question would be asking about, so chemicals barriers within the plant would cause be the causative agent for the rash. the human response from this would be the innate immunity but it wouldn't be a mechanism of teh plant. Thats what i think the question is going for. I may be wrong in my explanation tho hehe
Yeah you're 100% right - it's not the plant innate immunity that causes our rash to happen - it's the chemicals of the plant that irritate our skin

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)