Bing Lee (1 Viewer)

- Messiah -

HSC
N/A
Does anyone here know the pay rates for part time staff at Bing Lee?

th

No.1 Asset
HSC
yeh its crap its sales right ? if so its like 10 bucks for 18yrsold but if ur good u can earn extra 200-300 on commission urself but yeh its crap money if u were looking for a career in retail

theone123

blue essence
HSC
same goes with harvey norman, my friend told me he earns low base but u get sales commissions and incentives if u achieve sales targets... my friend got a free PDA.

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
Unrelated, but from the guys I've talked to who worked at Bing Lee, they're not particularly happy with working there (this is the Hornsby store; don't know how well that generalises to other stores).

Edit: Just a thought, it should either be award wages, in the contract you sign, or an EBA (another type of agreement)... It'll be somewhere if you do the research enough. I'd imagine if you can't find any special "Bing Lee" agreement, you're probably looking at award wages.

- Messiah -

HSC
N/A
Thanks for the reply. Looks like ill not be attending the interview. Was curious to see how Bing Lee compares to other electrical retail stores, as my friend gets $17ph at Retravision (Blacktown).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)