Billy Elliot needs helping... (1 Viewer)

hsc_is_scary

Can anyone give me ideas on how to attack billy elliot... we've seen the film a billion and one times and I just can't get my head around it.
Is there many other people doing Billy Elliot? If so please post back to this....

ChIcK

jade
HSC
what i do

hello :)

the only way i could understand billy elliot was to watch it once then watch iot again. then id write a summay without watching it of what i thought it was about and the techniques i noticed then id put that summary away. watch it again and take notes as i watched it. id take notes on everything even if it wasnt a technique but i thought it had a meaning anyway. then id compare my summaries and mix them together (taking the useful notes from my first summary and mixing it with the notes i wrote while watching the film)..{ the pause button became my best friend! haha}. thats how i learnt it.

Its a god idea to make sure you are familiar with everything you need to know about the film ok~!. the best source of infomation of course is to ask your teacher to help you~!!! and if you need more info ask your teacher`!.

i hope i have been of some help. good luck~! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)