Biggest Fashion Mistake??? (1 Viewer)

kimmi06

HSC
So trendsetters, what's been your biggest fashion mistake? I've had a few, I must say...the worst one I can think of right now is the Sienna Miller inspired fur vest. I know everyone seemed to wear them at one stage, but I look back now and positively cringe. I must have looked like an underweight yetti. :rofl: The only saving grace is that I chose a brown one over the lepoard print. *shudders*...so, anyone wanna own up??? Don't be shy!

HSC
4-5 years ago, when wearing skate shorts, school blouses with band patches, kids cartoon character watches and backpacks, and black and white checks were the "punk" thing to do.

G

genavania

having those little bangs. YOu know the tiny bits of hair you would let fall over your face. They were sooooo cool. Well we thought so anyway. That with your ahair pulled back in butterfly clips with really obnoxiously flared jeans with patterns on them. makes me feel ashamed

Skeeta

HSC
oh noes.. you had slut strands didnt you

G

genavania

hahah yea.. unfortunatley althogh the whole of my year had them as well. if that could ever make it better. OUr school photo for that year is freakin hillarious

arrested development
HSC
Late 90's. The Spice Girls were cool. I was dumb and naive. I think that's all that needs to be said.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Eek I had slut strands too, they weren't just like jelled bits of hair hanging down my face though, they were kinda wispy, for some reason I thought it looked better than having hair pulled completely off my face.

I was glad I never bought a pair of these but do you remember when those pants were in, the ones with the skirt sewn over the top? Like long black pants and a black mini skirt over the top.

Monster thigh central. Only the girls with the larger butts seemed to wear them and it really didn't help their cause.

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
extreme flared pants
which looks like i clean the floor

that was years ago >.>

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
thecurtainfalls said:
4-5 years ago, when wearing skate shorts, school blouses with band patches, kids cartoon character watches and backpacks, and black and white checks were the "punk" thing to do.
Some of that is still around and just as ugly

darkroomgirl

HSC
I have these gorgeous gold flats that look totally hot...

BUT FEEL LIKE HELL!

I had blisters yesterday... not just small ones, mind you... huge ones on the back of my ankles, plus on my toes!!! SO GROSS! Seriously, the beauty of those shoes are just not worth the pain. Give me Havaianas anytime.

Lainee

HSC
:) I have learnt through trial and error that tanned skin (especially the faux 'tan in a bottle' variety) is just not for me.
Blasted media praising bronzed skin! I just end up looking burnt or patchy or... orange. I have since found peace in my pale skin.

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Blonde hair with chocolate/brown or whatever brown underneath is pretty bad in most circumstances that i've seen. BAD TREND

G

genavania

yeah we had a girl at school who did that. she dyed her hair so uch it went all wiry and discusting. As did her personality come to think of it. but now she is in the working world and earning more than we ever will doing year 12.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
I think most girls have been through a slut-phase.

I used to wear jeans with huge flares. I also had a pair of caramel flares which were disgusting. Some tops I wore back in around year 9 were really skanky and I also used to have huge corky platforms (there were, and still are tasteful ones, but mine were far from decent).

I'm very glad I didn't take a lot of photos dressed like that.

zan zoon

HSC
the biggest fashion mastake was in the like 1980s women would wear their jeans really high with shirts tucked in and a camel toe sticking out ewww

G

genavania

and those big hiking boots with tights those weird bubble socks and a huge jumper. oh and of course the hair in the scrunchie.

zan zoon

HSC
no offense to anybody but i cant stand those new skater boy pant that are really tight around the bottem has anyone seen them . but then again i dont really like the baggy ass pants they wear either i think male fashion is so limited.

Skeeta

HSC
ooh yeah baby as a kid i was stuck in the 80's. I had wild frizzy hair that looked like a dodgy perm, i loved wearing those massive white slouchy socks, patterned tights, oversized t-shirts and hiking boots

*hides*

but dang i thought i was hawt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)