Big W (1 Viewer)

Dod0

HSC
Just wondering for some stuff about Big W.

I'm getting payed just under $10 an hour and getting average 10 hours a week where I am now but I really hate the work.

I was just wondering If I would get around the same pay / hours at Big W or will they screw me around. I'm 16.

milocole

Plane Nut
HSC
You might get about $10 at BigW. Be warned- the "Recovery Associate" is hell.

They put alot of people at our store on Part-time contracts so you have the same hours every week. Works for me!

jannny

HSC
I agree recovery is so fucking shit. The work is so boring, I want to get transferred to home entertainment or checkouts will do.

HSC
Pay rate is roughly around 10.20ish or it oculd be more now. Ive been at the store for nearly 5 yrs now, working as recovery/service associate. It just depends if you are willing to work hard and handle messy and annoying customers and the place looking like a hell hole at the end of everyday and having to make it look spectacular all over again. If so u will enjoy it, if not dont bother applying to work on the floor. You could do checkouts i guess

wombat08

HSC
When i was at Big W, i was 16 and on $9.30 an hour, working about 10 hours a week. They wanted to put me on a contract, where my pay would be lowered, and I had to forego school work for a recovery sesh each arvo. So i quit.
Fuck off recovery.
The managers too are a bunch of fuckwits.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)